Top 20 K Shows of 2022 that you Should not Miss
News

20 K Shows

26

.

There's no denying that Korean dramas, or K-dramas, have taken the world by storm. These shows are full of heartwarming stories, relatable characters, and gorgeous cinematography. But with so many great options out there, it can be tough to decide which one to watch next.

Luckily, we've done the hard work for you and compiled a list of the best ongoing K-dramas that you can binge-watch right now. Tired of watching Indian shows like Bigg Boss? Well, From heart-wrenching romance tales to thrilling mysteries, there's something for everyone on this list.

So kick back, grab some popcorn, and get ready to be transported to another world with these outstanding K-dramas.

1. Crash Landing on You

Crash Landing on You is a romance drama about a South Korean heiress who crash-lands in North Korea and falls in love with a North Korean army officer. This show is full of twists and turns that will keep you hooked until the very end.

2. Itaewon Class

Itaewon Class is a coming-of-age story about an ex-convict who opens up a bar in the trendy district of Itaewon, Seoul. This show is packed with action, romance, and comedy, making it one of the most well-rounded K-dramas out there.

3. Kingdom

Kingdom is a zombie thriller set in Joseon-era Korea. This show is perfect for anyone who loves a good horror story. With its intriguing plot and relatable characters, Kingdom is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.

4. Hi Bye Mama

Hi Bye Mama is a touching drama about a mother who died but is given 49 days to come back to life and say goodbye to her family. This show will leave you tearing up one minute and laughing out loud the next.

5. The World of the Married

The World of the Married is a tense drama about a married couple who are dealing with infidelity and betrayal. This show will keep you guessing until the very end.

6. When the Camellia Blooms

When the Camellia Blooms is a romantic comedy about a small-town woman who falls in love with a police officer. This show is full of charming moments and heartfelt scenes that will make you fall in love with its characters.

7. Extracurricular

Extracurricular is a crime drama about a group of high school students who get involved in illegal activities to make some quick money. This show is thrilling and suspenseful, and it will leave you wanting more.

8. Hospital Playlist

Hospital Playlist is a feel-good drama about a group of friends who have been working together at the same hospital for years. This show is the perfect blend of comedy and drama, and it will make you appreciate the little things in life.

9. It's Okay to Not Be Okay

It's Okay to Not Be Okay is a psychological thriller about a man with antisocial personality disorder who falls in love with a children's book author who has her own dark secrets. This show is haunting and beautiful, and it will stay with you long after you finish watching it.

10. A World of Married Couple

A World of Married Couple is a gripping drama about a successful doctor who discovers that her husband is having an affair. This show is full of twists and turns, and it will keep you hooked until the very end.

11. Start-Up

Start-Up is a business drama about a group of young entrepreneurs who are trying to make their start-up company a success. This show is inspiring and informative, and it will give you a behind-the-scenes look at the world of start-ups.

12. True Beauty

True Beauty is a romantic comedy about a high school girl who uses makeup to transform her appearance. But as she starts to gain popularity, she begins to wonder if people are really interested in her for who she is or for what she looks like.

13. Record of Youth

Record of Youth is a coming-of-age drama about a group of young adults who are trying to pursue their dreams in the competitive world of modeling and acting. This show is full of hope and inspiration, and it will make you believe in the power of chase your dreams.

14. The Penthouse

The Penthouse is a suspenseful drama about the residents of an luxurious apartment building who will do anything to get what they want. This show is full of twists and turns, and it will keep you guessing until the very end.

15. Run On

Run On is a romantic drama about a former track star who falls in love with a translator working for the International Olympic Committee. This show is full of heart and will leave you rooting for the two main characters to find their way back to each other.

16. Train

Train is a thriller about a group of people who are being held hostage on a train. This show is full of suspense and will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.

17. The Uncanny Counter

The Uncanny Counter is a fantasy drama about a group of demon hunters who use their powers to catch evil spirits. This show is fast-paced and action-packed, and it will keep you entertained from start to finish.

18. Search: WWW

Search: WWW is a drama about the employees of a major search engine company. This show is full of intrigue and will leave you wanting more.

19. Love Alarm

Love Alarm is a romantic comedy about a group of friends who develop a dating app that tells users when someone within a 10-meter radius likes them. This show is charming and funny, and it will make you believe in love again.

20. Big Mouth

Big Mouth Series Dramacool is an animated comedy about a group of teenage friends who are navigating the ups and downs of adolescence. This show is hilarious and relatable, and it will have you laughing out loud.

These are the best ongoing K-shows worldwide! If you're looking for a good drama to watch, any one of these shows will definitely be worth your time. However if you want to watch all these shows in Spanish, go to Doramasmp4 and watch them for free. So, what are you waiting for? Start watching today!