Top 10 Must Watch Anime

Top 10 Must Watch Anime

Do you know what anime you are going to watch next?

65
Top 10 Must Watch Anime
Comic-Vine

With all the anime that is already out, currently running, or set to come out in the future, it is hard to decide what to actually sit down and watch. Sometimes it's necessary to have some type of guide to help you choose an anime or two that appeals to you. Below are the top anime that I recommend to anyone looking to either start watching anime, or to add to your growing list of anime you have already seen.

1. Black Butler

Set in 19th Century England, Ciel Phantomhive seeks revenge on the people who burned down his mansion, killed his parents, and kidnapped him. He does this all with the help of his demon butler Sebastian Michaelis. Although it has an overall dark theme, "Black Butler" is sure to give you a few laughs.

2. Attack On Titan

This anime is centered around Eren Yeager, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman, and their childhood friend Armin Arlert. The three try to survive in a world where humanity is the minority. They live in constant fear of Titans, giant humanoid creatures who devour humans for no particular reason. Action packed and bloody, "Attack on Titan" will have you on the edge of your seat for sure.

3. Haikyuu!!

"Haikyuu!!" follows the life of Hinata Shoyou, Kageyama Tobio, and the other players on their volleyball team at Karasuno High School. Primarily taking place at practices and games, "Haikyuu!!" is a humorous coming of age story that will have you conflicted about who your favorite team really is.

4. Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Three childhood friends, Haruka Nanase, Makoto Tachibana, and Nagisa Hazuki decide to start a swim club at their school. After moving back from Australia, another childhood friend of theirs named Rin Matsuoka, moves to a rival school with the hopes of beating Haruka in a race.

5. Yuri!!! On Ice

After losing the Gran Prix Finale, Yuuri Katsuki returns home to Japan where he feels like he wants to retire from ice skating. When a video of Yuri doing his idol, Victor Nikiforov's routine goes viral, Victor comes all the way from Russia to be Yuri's coach.

6. Ouran High School Host Club

Haruhi Fujioka stumbles across a group of boys in a music room while trying to find somewhere quiet to study. She accidentally knocks over an expensive vase and has to make it up by being a host for the host club the boys run. This entails entertaining female clients who come to be fawned over by the group of boys. Things tend to get interesting sometimes, considering everyone thinks that Haruhi is a guy.

7. Blue Exorcist

When Yukio and Rin Okumura's adopted father is killed by the devil, they decide to train as exorcists in order to avenge his death. They both learn that they are the sons of Satan which fuels them on their mission to become better exorcists and avenge their father's death.

8. Death Note

Light Yagami, a highly intelligent high school student, stumbles across a Death Note in the courtyard of his school. He starts killing criminals and people he deems bad by writing their name and the details of their deaths in the Death Note. However, a man named L who helps the police with cases such as this from the shadows, is onto Light.

9. Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto

Sakamoto is good at everything he does and there is nothing he can't do. He is considered the coolest guy in school. Both girls and guys want to be his friend and/or date him. "Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto" is so ridiculous that it's funny.

10. Shounen Maid

After the sudden death of his mother, Chihiro moves in with his rich, goofy, fashion designer uncle Madoka. He works as a maid for his uncle and earns a salary. This works out well considering Chihiro is a neat freak who is constantly nagging at his uncle to keep the house clean. "Shounen Maid" is lighthearted and fun to watch.