10 Cutest Dog Breeds
popular

10 Cutest Dog Breeds That We Truly Don't Deserve As Humans

These mushy little friends are too adorable for us!

129667

1. Yorkshire Terriers

Look at this cutie. Is it the eyes or the fur color, or both? We're not sure, but imagine trying to say no to a face like this!

2. Pomeranian Puppies

If you wanted a walking marshmallow, now is your chance! This fluff ball will snuggle up with you and blend in with every white pillow in this house.

SEE MORE: 18 Doggo Accounts To Follow On Instagram To Make You Feel Better When Your Day Is A Little Ruff

3. Puggles

Pug + Beagle. Puggles. Enough said.

4. Lakeland Terrier Puppies

Seriously though, how could you choose just one?

5. Bolognese Puppies

You thought bolognese was just a type of pasta, but nope! It's also the breed of this adorable little mixed pup! Just don't actually give this mush Dr Pepper!

6. Golden Retriever

Just imagine these little paws running around the house in a bowtie or jumping on your legs after you come home from a long day.

7. Shar Pei Puppies

Whoever said rolls aren't cute was obviously lying.

8. Pug Puppies

The epitome of "puppy dog eyes" has arrived.

9. Poochon

This Bichon Poodle crossbreed cannot get any cuter. With soft, silky hair, this little one loves to cuddle.

10. Teddy Bear Pomeranian

Will he blend in with your stuffed animals? Probably! Just another reason to love this adorable and fluffy teddy bear.