Top 10 CS GO Skins

Top 10 CS GO skins for every fan

Best CS GO Skins

77
Top 10 CS GO skins for every fan

There are thousands of CS GO skins available in the market but the vast variety also confuse the players about which CS GO skin to go for? Players decide to buy shop CS GO accounts but still not sure about which CS GO skin to go for? Also, there is no point of wasting your money in buying these weapon skins if you do not achieve high ranks in this game. A lot of practice will help you become a high ranked player so that you can have CSGO Smurf accounts. Well, let's get to the point. After meticulous research, we have found some of the best CS: GO skins that are a must-have for your inventory.

PP-Bizon Judgment of Anubis

Although this is not the most popular weapon it's performance is worth the money. Its blueish appearance with the touch of golden and red gives this sub machine gun a royale look. PP-Bizon Judgment of Anubis is a low- damage sub machine gun. Its high capacity drum magazine gets reloaded quickly. Also, its trigger weighs lighter than a feather.

PP-Bizon Judgment of Anubis

AK-47 Fire Serpent

The AK-47 Fire Serpent weapon skin was released in 2013 and is one of the most powerful assault rifles in the world. It is most deadly in short, controlled bursts of fire. The AK-47 fire serpent weapon skin features a green snake-like creature around it. This weapon belongs to custom bomb defusal map called Ruins.

AK-47 Fire Serpent

M4A4 Howl

M4A4 Howl is an absolutely amazing weapon skin. It comes in the color combination of red and black. The weapon also features a snarling wolf on it. This weapon M4A4 Howl is more accurate but less damaging than its AK-47 counterpart and it is the full- auto assault rifle of choice for CTs.

M4A4 Howl

MP9 Bulldozer

This simple bulldozer skin looks really brilliant. It is a cutting-edge MP9 submachine gun is an ergonomic polymer weapon. This bone crusher is a devastator.

MP9 Bulldozer

M4A1-S Chantico's Fire

If you are someone who loves tacky appearances then you are going to love this weapon. With the small magazine, the M4A1-S allows you quieter shots with less recoil and better accuracy. Its red-yellow combination appearance makes it look chic.

M4A1-S Chantico's Fire

AWP Dragon Lore

One of the most popular counter strike: global offensive skins that the community has encountered, the AWP dragon lore. This weapon skin involves high risk but also, high reward. It is recognized by its signature report and one shot- one kill policy. The weapon features a dragon on it.

AWP Dragon Lore

Karambit Case Hardened

This Karambit Case Hardened knife is typically used with a reverse grip, with the finger ring on the index finger. It has been the color case- hardened through the application of wood charcoal at some high temperatures. Its curved blade appearance looks like a tiger's claw.

Karambit Case Hardened

AK-47 The Empress

I have only two words for this weapon – powerful and reliable. The AK-47 the empress is one of the most popular assault rifles in the world. It is most deadly in short, controlled bursts of fire. Also, as the name implies, the weapon features an empress on it.

AK-47 The Empress

P90 Emerald Dragon

P90 is a great weapon to shoot on the move due to its high capacity magazine and low recoil. Its spherical design makes it fit really well. Also, it features a cool dragon.

P90 Emerald Dragon

Desert Eagle Crimson Web

It is the strongest pistol in the community. Desert Eagle Crimson Web specialize in one bullet headshots. It is a bit difficult to master but surprisingly accurate at long range. It is painted with a red base coat.

Desert Eagle Crimson Web

These are the best weapon skins to have for better game experience and this is the reason for the growth of the gaming industry. Enjoy!