Bible Verses About Hope That'll Help You Through Hard Times

10 Bible Verses About Hope That'll Help You Push Forward When You're Just About Ready To Give Up

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." - 2 Corinthians 4:17-18

189

Hope isn't faith. Faith refers to having something when we need it. And hope refers to the future. And it has in it the idea of waiting on God, to get what we desire. Hope is the difference between waiting on God's deliverance and giving up. And in a world where everything seems chaotic; we need to hold on to hope. Hope is a must-have virtue for the child of God. And considering what Psalm 34:19 says about hope, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him from them all;" our salvation hinged on trusting in God.

And it is for this reason I chose to share these inspiration bible verses about hope. God is good, and he loves his children. And it does not matter what place in life we have found ourselves. God loves us, and he has a plan for our lives. Being God's children, we can trust our heavenly father, and he will help us. God cannot lie, and He has never lied.

So, with that said, here are 10 inspirational bible verses about hope to help you trust in, and wait on God.

1. Jeremiah 29:11 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

2. Isaiah 40:31

"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

3. Psalm 33:22

"Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you."

4. Psalm 38:15

"But for you, O Lord, do I wait; it is you, O Lord my God, who will answer."

5. 1 Peter 5:10

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."

6. Philippians 1:6

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

7. Isaiah 43:1-2

"But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."

8. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."

9. Psalm 3:2-6

"Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain. I lie down and sleep; I wake again because the Lord sustains me. will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side."

10. Job 11:18-19

"You will be secure because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety. You will lie down, with no one to make you afraid, and many will court your favor."

I hope these Bible verses about hope have been a blessing to you. And may the good Lord cause His face to shine continually upon you.