17 Signs You And Your College Roommates May Be A Little TOO Close

They might actually be your boyfriends.

5446
Samantha Frost

As I sit in my kitchen on an average morning, the realization struck me.

My roommates and I are simply too close.

"How can you tell?" one might ask, and they reflect on their own relationships with their roommates. "We seem to have healthy boundaries."

Well let me tell ya, it creeps up on you. You won't even notice at first. So here are some signs, and hopefully, you can save yourself if it's not too late.

1. People ask, "Where is [insert roommate's name here]?" when you show up without them.

I have my own life, people! But also she is at work and says hi.

2. You finish each other's sentences.

This is frankly terrifying but also kind of nice for when you need to speak in code.

3. You can have conversations without actually saying anything.

People frequently mistake you as an old married couple.

4. You are blunt.

"Bruh. Shut up."

5. Honest opinions are given freely.

"Dude. You stink. Go shower."

6. You have seen each other naked more times than not.

"Man, we could shower together and conserve so much water."

7. You watch TV shows together until the crack of dawn.

Sometimes you just gotta huddle on the couch with some red vines and your crew.

8. You can sit in silence and it's not weird.

There is nothing better than not having to make small talk.

9. Pranks.

Living with someone means getting what makes them tick, and what makes them piss themselves with fear.

10. You shameless seduce each other.

However, this never works.

11. You discuss your weird dreams over breakfast.

If you're going to dream it, someone has to know.

12. They know every minuscule detail of your life.

They are right there so you might as well tell them everything.

13. You go to them before a doctor.

Is this rash concerning?

14. You crawl into bed with them.

Sometimes you just watched a scary movie and other times you just feel like it.

15. "Is my hair greasy?"

If you have to ask you probably already know the answer but just to be on the safe side.

16. Privacy really isn't a thing.

Doors are not shut.

17. You have a million inside jokes.

It's turning into its own language.