Tomi Lahren For President

Tomi Lahren For President

I'd totally cast my vote for one of the youngest, most influential conservative media figures.
126

Many young conservatives can agree on one thing- we need a new face for the Republican party. Someone who is more in touch with the generation of today, understands what it’s like to be a conservative millennial and someone who isn’t afraid to stand up for what they think is right. Marco Rubio was a fresh face in the primary who resonated with a lot of young conservatives but he, unfortunately, could not prevail in the end. However, there is one internet famous blonde who has no problem defending the Constitution or the rights that we all have because of it.

That’s right, I’d vote for Tomi Lahren for president. I never miss an episode of “Final Thoughts” and I rarely disagree with what she says. I think that her brains, charm and passion could go a long way in a debate and that she’s the fresh face that we’ve all been looking for. Tomi breaks the stereotype of the “old, rich, male Republican” and gives younger conservatives one person in the media that supports our values and our rights to have those values. A lot of younger Republicans don’t want to admit that they have conservative views because they fear that their peers, role models and even teachers will call them “racist, misogynistic or evil” which couldn’t be farther from the truth.

Say what you want about Tomi Lahren, but she’s never afraid to speak her mind and defend what’s right and I think that she’d make some pretty awesome decisions regarding foreign policy. She’s well educated, a great public speaker and she has a way of communicating to the younger crowd that most Republicans running for office just don’t have. Bernie Sanders had it, Hillary Clinton does not, neither does Donald Trump. A high percentage of millennials are actually voting third party this November because they are upset with the choices they’ve been given. I believe that a Tomi Lahren candidacy could get younger people more involved and interested in politics, and I believe she would easily beat any competing candidates. I don’t see anyone beating Tomi Lahren in a debate because she knows what to say and she knows how to say it. She speaks right from her mind and I truly believe that she’s one of the only people who could help bring conservatism back to America.

Tomi Lahren is only 24 years old, so don’t write her name in on the ballot this November, unfortunately she won’t even be 35 by the 2024 election. But, all hope for us is not lost, young conservatives. Keep tuning in to Final Thoughts, keep standing up for what you believe in and be active in local and national politics. Your voice does matter, and you should never be embarrassed to speak your mind.