Tom Brady All Time GOAT

Tom Brady – All his achievements and Records – All Time GOAT

The first name that comes up when you search ‘The Greatest NFL Players’ is of Tom Brady.

1371

It was Brady’s second season when the Patriots went on to win their first ever Super Bowl. By now, Brady had become a regular player on the Patriots side. Over the past 23 seasons, he has started in 364 games, which are the most by an NFL quarterback.

The All-time great has been an iconic quarterback over the past 3 decades and continues to be an important asset for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. For his first 20 seasons, he remained at New England Patriots, before moving to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Start to the Career:

He started his college career with the University of Michigan and player for them between 1995 and 1999. In 2000, he was picked by New England Patriots at the NFL Draft and since then it has been an iconic partnership between the quarterback and his wonderful team.

Though he was the 199th pick at the Draft, he has been hailed as the greatest steal of all time since his performances have been instrumental in inspiring a Patriot Dynasty between 2001 and 2019.

Achievements and Performances:

While his records and statistics are impressive, it is his longevity that makes him special. He became the oldest NFL MVP at the age of 40 and the oldest Super Bowl MVP at the age of 43. Even today, at the age of 45, he is as inspired, as energetic, and as impactful as ever.

The following list contains all his major achievements and performances at the highest level.

• He is a 7-time NFL Super Bowl champion.
  • On five occasions he has been the Super Bowl MVP.
  • He has been the NFL Most Valuable Player thrice in 2007, 2010, and 2017.
  • In 2007 and 2010 seasons, he was named the NFL offensive player of the year.
  • Moreover, He became the NFL Comeback Player of the Year in 2009.
  • He has been a First-team All-Pro selection thrice in 2007, 2010, and 2017.
  • His other achievements and performances include the following:
  • Third-team All-Pro (2005, 2016, 2021)
  • (2001, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2018 and 2021)
  • NFL throwing touchdown leader with five (2002, 2007, 2010, 2015, 2021)
  • 4th in NFL throwing yards (2005, 2007, 2017, 2021)
  • Leading passer rating in the NFL (2007, 2010)
  • NFL completion percentage leader (2007) (2007)
  • NFL's All-Decade Team for 2000
  • NFL's All-Decade Team for 2010
  • NFL's All-Time 100th Anniversary Team
  • The New England Patriots 50th Anniversary Team, the New England Patriots All-Dynasty Team, the New England Patriots All-2000s Team, and the New England Patriots All-2010s Team
  • Bert Bell Trophy (2007)
  • Male Athlete of the Year, Associated Press (2007)
  • Sportsman of the Year, according to Sports Illustrated (2005, 2021)
  • State champion (1997)

Over the years, he has also set up several NFL records. These include the following:

• A record for most career victories as a quarterback with 244 wins
  • Most passes attempted over a career: 11,344
  • Most successful career completions: 7,281
  • Most throwing touchdowns in a career: 625
  • Most throwing yards in a career: 84,732
  • 485 passes have been completed in a season (2021)
  • 99 yards is the longest touchdown pass (tied)

These are all the reasons why Tom Brady is an all-time NFL great with an impressive record. Let’s see what else he achieves in his coming seasons.

If you want to have display cases for football, NFL Cases, or frames for Football Jerseys, Visit Sports Display Cases.