Thinking Of Joining The Military? Do It.

War is upon us and it is time to act.

3
Pexels.

If it's in the back of your mind, then do it.

If you've considered it but are not sure, then do it.

If you tried to enlist, but got denied, then try again.

We need strong, smart and brave people to step up to the plate to become soldiers. America is under attack whether you see it or you don't.

War is upon us and it is time to act.

If it is in your heart to serve this country, then please seek deeper into your feelings and find it within yourself to join a branch of the military. You know if you have it in you or you don't. We need brave people who are ready to be frontmen at the war that is stirring as we speak. You don't have to be the strongest, you don't have to be the best shooter, you don't even have to know anything about the military. Just go talk to a recruiter and they will set you on the right path. As America faces this upcoming struggle, less and less young people are signing up and the demand only grows stronger of these exact people.

We the people will stand behind you in the fight, we will thank you when we see your uniform and we will remember those who have fallen. The world thinks the USA is diminishing our morale and our patriotism, but we can show them otherwise! We are not the little kids on the playground that other countries can pick on anymore; we have grown to be twice the size they are. We are stronger, we are better and we need them to know we are not afraid. We need to stop pointing finger within our own nation and start looking outward onto those who wrong us.

We can do it, but we need you.

We need anyone who can, anyone who will or anyone who wants to join the military.

I believe in each and every one of you, and I know this country has not diminished in any way, but has only grown stronger.