To The Rest Of The Boys That *Say* They Aren’t 'Like The Rest'

Sorry not sorry, but you all need to figure out your lives and stuff and stop playing with girls heads.
98

I appreciate you getting my hopes up by saying “I’m not like the rest.”

Well, here we are - you are gone and I’m sitting here wondering why? Oh, that’s right because you are exactly like the rest! You got what you wanted out of me and now you are sick of me!

You really had me fooled, I actually fell for your charm and I actually believed you. Shame on me for falling for your silly little game. I should have known better. I really should have seen the signs but I just fell for it.

I want to personally thank you for being just like the rest. Because of you, I now know what NOT to look for in a guy and because of you, I am one step closer to finding Mr. Right. I know that someday the right guy is going to truly believe in me as a person, will care about my feelings, and will support me in my goals! He will show with his actions that HE truly is not like the rest.

You’ve proved to me not only with your words but with your actions that you are JUST LIKE THE REST. You made me fall for you and catch some feelings. We hung out, you kissed me, and you promised that you weren’t like the rest. But I should have known right then and there you were lying. You went on a trip and didn’t talk to me for two days and I forgave you. Then you stopped talking to me completely and posted, “Happiest I have been in a while.” That’s when I knew you were just like the rest.

Guys, I want you to take a second and think - seriously think - one day you will hopefully find someone as well, you will settle down and have a family. Now, imagine having a daughter. Would you seriously want her finding a guy just like you? Do you feel sick to your stomach, imagining your future daughter dating a guy who is going to play her, along with how many others? If the answer to that is yes, I would think and hope that you’d know what to do...

Ladies, if this has happened to you, I am so sorry, I know the feeling sucks.

Guys, you all suck and need to get it together! Sorry not sorry, but you all need to figure out your lives and stuff and stop playing with girls heads, it’s just not fair.