To The Single Girls, I Can Only Hope

To The Single Girls, I Can Only Hope

Don't spend it being miserable because guys are stupid.
316

I know that you have probably gone through multiple heartbreaks and still haven't found the one. Trust me, I know that it is a struggle trying to find someone that treats you right.

What I am here to tell is that everything will work out for you.

I understand that at this point you are thinking about giving up because it just seems like it is not worth it anymore. I get it but I want you to listen when I tell you that it is.

I hate the male population just as much as you I am sure of it but what I’m told is that you know when you found the one.

With that being said, I say you stop stressing over trying to get into a relationship and just enjoy life. Go out with your friends and do whatever without having to worry about anything. I feel that girls our age think that we only have a certain time frame to find somebody and then once we hit a certain age it is like well looks like I’m single forever. That is not at all how that works.

The best things come to those who wait and you most definitely won't see them coming.

I understand that it is something that everyone our age is starting to want move out, find the one, and start a family. But let me ask you this: Would you rather rush through all of that and have it all come tumbling down on you? Or, would you rather take your time and find the one and enjoy the rest of your life with them? I think the answer to that question is very obvious.

With that being said, being single isn't really all that bad.

You have to take the time to really know and love yourself before it will ever work with anyone else. Being single is the time to figure all of that out. The time for you to figure out what your goals in life are. The time you, yourself, decide what you want your future to look like. I know that some of those questions are for you to answer with whoever you decide to spend your life with but there are some things you need to know yourself. You want to have a career that you enjoy and no one should get in the way of you being what you want to be.

You want to be a teacher, photographer, engineer, doctor... You name it, then go for it.

Don’t let anyone influence you making this decision. If doing want you want to do means lots of college, then do it. The goal, here, is to know what you want before you try going to make it work with anyone else.

So, to the single girl that thinks she will be single forever, I need you to do me a favor. I want you to take a couple steps back and enjoy this time in your life that you will never get back.

Don't spend it being miserable because guys are stupid. Just take your time and don't try to rush anything. Everyone finds the one at different times in their lives. So, no worries, your time will come and I know that it will be everything you ever wanted.

To all of the single girls out there, I can only hope that you take a bit of advice and be patient - your time is coming and the one for you is out there.