Change
Politics

To The One Who Lives For Change

It's Okay

27
To The One Who Lives For Change

You cannot live with something too long, quite the opposite of a hoarder. You always find yourself getting rid of clothes, items, maybe even people. You never stay put, always changing your location, wanting a new experience. Oh, and when someone asks you what you see in your future or what you wish to do with your life...it changes every week maybe even sometimes every other day. You live for change.

You worry about your future often as you can never hold onto something whether it be a passion, a major in school, or even a solid idea for too long as you're always discovering new interests in your life. It's like you are interested in everything yet nothing at the same time being that the even slightest idea of having interest in something is diminished by the backup idea you had even before deciding this current one.

You worry that you'll never marry, have kids, live the slightly normal life that everyone around seems to have. You have commitment issues yet, you want to be in a relationship or have a special connection with someone. You want kids, yet you do not want to give up your freedom in case you decide to travel, change your career, change everything.

You're always worried about what other's think of all of your changes. All of the judgement, "Oh my gosh, look at what they are doing now...I cannot believe they couldn't stick with this either", which in turn causes you to lay low and want to stay quiet about your new endeavors, excitements, and new interests.

And yet, the funny thing is, you so badly want to stop. You do not hate change obviously, but for once in your life you want to be able to have passion for something for more than a week, you want to be able to love someone and not get bored of them, you just yearn for stability, yet never find it.

But, the even crazier thing is, it is okay. Change is apart of people and it always will be. Change is for those indirectly looking for their purpose in life and all of your worries you have will disappear once you find it. You'll find your place in this world and you'll settle down. Do not compare your life to others as everyone's purpose in life is different. Some people find it sooner than others, and for some it may take longer. So...

Change your hair, change your job, change your major, change schools, get a new car, go travel the world, do what you desire.

Change around you what you are not happy with,you are the only one living your life and the only one who can control your own happiness.