To The Man That Will Marry My Big

To The Man That Will Marry My Big

You're one lucky man I tell ya.

45
To The Man That Will Marry My Big

Your fiance is actually the best person in the entire universe and she just so happens to also be my Big. I wouldn't trade her friendship and unconditional love for the whole entire world. I would personally like to congratulate you on winning the biggest prize of all and becoming one of the lucky recipients of her unwavering love and kindness. Although I know that you are more than deserving of her, as her Little, I have a few favors to ask.

Give her all your love, unconditionally.

You see, when my Big loves, she loves fiercely. I'm sure you know that by now and plan to do so. But I love her just as fiercely and need you to know that her love is one of a kind and I am ecstatic that she has found a more than wonderful man who has opened his heart to hers and loves her right back.

Lend a listening ear.

I know I know, since she is your fiance, I am sure that you already know that sometimes she just needs to vent. Take it from me, if she needs to sit in the car eating Dairy Queen and talking for so long that her car battery dies, it's best that you enjoy the time and have a set of jumper cables on hand.

Choose her.

You have done a fantastic job at choosing her this far and I don't doubt that you will continue to do so. My request is that no matter what fills your paths in the future you choose her first. Life might get a little tough and the light of your love might dim in the face of it. When that happens, the choice to love and cherish her will keep the light burning for eternity.

Take her out.

Twenty years from now, something as mundane as going to a movie or a restaurant may not seem like a big deal anymore. But my Big deserves to be courted and treated like a princess every day for the rest of her life. No, I'm not saying you have to spoil her every day (if you want to though, you are totally welcome to). But make her feel beautiful, show her off. And no matter how many times you've eaten Mexican food that week, take her there again.

Make her feel special.

I've seen from bad to worse guys with my Big and I'm so happy she found you. She is one of a kind and a woman that I strive to be like. Her incredibly sweet sense of humor, sass, and dedication are some of the few things that make her who she is and she should be reminded of how special she is. Whether buying her flowers, kissing her forehead, or cuddling away her fears of scary people breaking into her house after binge watching Law and Order: SVU, she deserves all the little things.

You are not only marrying your best friend, you are marrying mine too. So love her and cherish her for all that she is and all that she will be. She is a rare gem that we have the privilege of having touched our life's. Her path hasn't always been easy and it won't always be easy either. But I trust that together you are way stronger than you are apart. So although I know this new step in her life might lend her to give pieces of her heart that I hold to you, I am over the moon that you are the one to sweep my sweet ever-deserving Big off her feet.

Welcome to the family, now I'll pretty much be your Little too.