To The High School Class I Graduated With

I still hold all our memories.

Kimberly Spath

Hello Past Classmates,

I’m not sure how to greet you so I’m just going to leave it at that. Anyways, not the reason I’m writing this to you. I just wanted to reflect the fact that most of us are probably at the halfway mark of our college careers if not already working or waiting for the opportunity to start up the education path again.

Time sure has flown, wouldn’t you think so? I don’t ever forget the day we all walked in those doors of our high school as freshmen trying to stay with our middle school cliques and fit in with the other upperclassmen; even trying to be a favorite to certain teachers was probably an option to some more than others.

That rocky roller-coaster of a year never compared to the other three. Okay, maybe they did a bit. Alright they compared quite a lot. The years got better as we kept walking through those doors. We were the class that got more opportunities for field trips and assemblies than we ever thought possible when we started.

Sure it was easy and we wanted to get out, but once college started I’m sure some of you wanted to be in high school again just to be with your friends and bug the teachers you loved so much. I know that’s the one reason I want to go back that far if college isn’t in my best interest at the moment.

Everytime I look at our yearbook I see how much we changed from our senior picture to who we are now when your profile pops up out of nowhere on Facebook. Every one of you from what I see is going far and achieving so much I feel once we see each other for a reunion we will all have stories to tell.

Even the few I saw the past few years it was great seeing you for a short period of time. Hopefully if there is that reunion I see you there because as much as I love seeing your social media posts unexpectedly, it’s great seeing you in person and I hope you keep up all that hard work and keep pushing through life like everyone else.

Sincerely,

Your Past Classmate