To the girl who gave a boy her all

To the girl who gave a boy her all

For anyone needing to hear this; you are amazing.

46
Sad

Right now you probably feel like you are broken beyond reconciliation, with no idea of where to start to recover. Healthy reminder- you are so special, strong, and worth it. If you feel like you are not worth it, that definitely is not the case. The person who did not give you the same in return is the one not worthy of you.

Take this opportunity as a learning experience. Fall in love with yourself again. Keep the good memories you have from a person, and be thankful you became stronger from them. Put all the love that you were giving to another person into yourself and you won't regret it. It will without a doubt take time, and you will feel lost at times but that is normal. The hardest part for me is not reaching out to that other person and not thinking about them. It is nearly impossible as that love does not just go away overnight, and can be heartbreaking to imagine them not in your lives anymore.

Love should never be painful, or make you feel like you are less than. Never change yourself for another person. There is always going to be someone out there who loves you for you and when that person comes into your life, you will know. If someone is not able to see you for what you are worth and love you fully and respectfully, they will never be able to.

Breakups are hard and completely draining, especially if they end on a bad note. Just remember they did care, even if it did not seem that way. You see them as the one and your other half. One day you can go from best friends to complete strangers, something I will never understand. Take this to open your eyes and find the light at the end of the tunnel to overwhelm yourself with the love you deserve.

It might not seem like it, but I promise you will make it. Take a deep breath and remind yourself who you are.

Keep your head up. Love,

Carly