To My Little Family As I Graduate

At the beginning of senior year, I didn't realize how hard it would be to even think about having to leave you two. I never thought that my last few years here I would make such great friendships, but I'm so glad I did. You both have made my life so much brighter and I want to thank you from the bottom of the heart for that. Next year I'm moving off to college and I'm not going to be around that much, but I'm not going far and I will always do my best to come support you both as much as I can. I know that high school can be hard, and that sometimes things don't work out the way you wanted them to. The only advice I have for you is to not stay hung up on the bad happening around you and to just enjoy yourself. Do not be afraid to be yourself, or stand up for what you believe in. Stop caring so much about what other people are saying about you, and just focus on the people who know the real and honest you.

Jessie

To my "daughter", you have so much potential and I cannot express this enough. You have a personality that can light up a room, and you can literally make anyone's day. From performing to a crowd at a football game, basketball game, or a show when musical is ending to just being your lively, bubbly self in the hallway, you have the best attitude. A good attitude will get you so far in life, and you'll gain so many new friends that way. You're such a good person inside and out and having you as one of my best friends is such a blessing. You were one of the people who helped me come out of my shell and become more outgoing. I cannot thank you enough for that! Don't worry about high school drama as much, ignore rude comments, and NEVER be afraid to be yourself. High school is going to be hard, but I can promise you things will get better. Just remember I'm not that far away, and I'm always a call away if you need me. Thank you for being such a kind, amazing, and beautiful person. I love you so very much

Katelyn

And to my "Hubby", I'm so glad that we have gotten so close in the past year. At first I would've never guessed that we would be this close, but I have loved every second of our friendship. Although I might not be the best at comforting you, I'm always here for you and I hope you know that. I love our spontaneous trips, even if we get lost in the process. I love our jamming, and giggling on the way home at 12 am from the movies. You are such a sweetheart, and such a goofball. Thank you for giving me such good advice, and listening to me rant about things that upset me. Mainly thank you for keeping me sane through the majority of the year. I honestly don't know what I would've done without you this year. So a huge thank you to you, you better come visit me in college! I hope your senior year is amazing, and that you make the most of it. You will miss it, even if you think you won't! Capture memories, and don't forget to fill me in on what you're doing once and awhile! It definitely won't be the same without your wonderful self around, love you and have fun with your last year of high school!

Please, please, please keep in touch. I know I may not be around, but you both have a very special place in my heart. You've both played a huge role in my senior year, and in becoming who I am as a person. I LOVE YOU BOTH SO INCREDIBLY MUCH!