A Letter To My Future Daughter

A Letter To My Future Daughter

No one will ever know the strength and depth of my love for you.
414

Dear Future Daughter,

I know you're not here yet and I'm not anticipating your arrival for a few more years. Once you are here though, I know my life will change for the better. First and foremost I want you to know that I love you already, even though we haven't met. There will never be a day that goes by that you don't feel loved. You're going to have a great life. You mean the world to me already, and I constantly think about you. I wonder who you'll look like, and what you will act like. We will have an unbreakable bond.

I promise to be with you every step of the way. I never want you to have to face life's obstacles alone. Please know you can come to me for anything. We're going to be very close. Best friends but, I am your mom and remember that. Your dad and I will do everything we can to make you a great person, and we will give you the keys to make you succeed.

All of my life, I wanted a daughter and I can't wait to finally meet you. Love is blind because, I started loving you even before I saw your face. No one will ever know the strength and depth of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

Love,

Your Mom