To My Friend Who Transferred

To My Friend Who Transferred

This is my first semester of college without you and I miss you.
78

You were one of those friends that I didn’t realize how close we were until the year was almost over. Now looking back at last year, you were one of my best friends.

I never thought you’d end up being one of my greatest friends from my first year of college. You were always there when I needed to talk sh*t or needed advice. You held our friend group together and you were usually right when giving advice. You always kept me grounded. There were so many times that I look back and think that I don’t know what I would’ve done without you.

You’re the best and I miss you. I know you were so far from home and I’m proud of you for taking the leap and moving here. You’re so strong and I’m proud of you.

Thank you for being my friend and being honest with me. You were right about everything and every single person I had doubts about. You saw through how fake people could be and you knew when people were only looking out for themselves.

We may have all went our separate ways, but I want you to know that you held us all together — you were mature when you needed to be and you were right about everyone’s intentions. You're such a chill gal, but you have it together too! You were there to hang out, study or have a good time. You were a good influence on me and made me realize all the red flags when letting someone in my life.

You’re a thousand miles away and we don’t talk all the time but, you’re one of the most honest, fun and real people I’ve ever met. I’m so thankful I met you and I hope everything is going well at school. I hope you’re happy and I miss you.