To My Ex Best Friends, Thank You.

To My Ex Best Friends, Thank You.

For unknowingly helping me through the loss of you.
602

I know you might think this is sarcastic, but I'm serious thank you.

Thank you for the memories I get to tell my new friends. For the endless laughs, and the nights I was too drunk to really recollect what actually happened.

For something to talk about, for something to think about- thank you.

Thank you for the pictures, because a picture says one thousand words. For the memories engraved in them, for the smiles. For the happiness that went along with them, and for something to look back to- to remember all the monumental things that happened. For the hugs, the kisses, the laughter.

For something to remember, a memory at the palm of my hand- thank you.

Thank you for hidden meaning in every song. For that warm cozy feeling that fills my heart everytime a verse plays over the speaker. For the dance moves that went with it, and the chorus I hear in my head.

For the meanings, that will never slip my mind and the words that are decoded in my brain forever.

Thank you for the growth. Not just during our friendship but after, for teaching me that it's not always my fault, that sometimes it takes forgiving too.

For someone to grow with, and for being the cheerleaders who helped me grow along the way.

Thank you for the shoulders to cry on. For helping me through my first heartbreak, for letting me know its ok. For never letting me settle for less, for always pushing me beyond my boundaries.

For the tissues, the advice that I will utter out of my mouth to my new friends.

Thank you for the love that you placed in my heart. For showing me that sometimes girlfriends are your real soulmates. For the love, you always covered me with, for showing me how a real friend loves.

For the hugs for no reason, for telling me you love me when getting out of the car. (the drunk ones were always my favorite).

Thank you for the new beginnings you granted me. For letting me walk when I asked to walk, for never pushing me away. For always wanting the best, and checking up on me when I was away.

For the best wishes, and the good lucks. Unknowingly you helped me through the loss of you.