To My BFF Ang!

To My BFF Ang!

Who else would be my Jetty to my Edward?

9
Adele Capuano

I have many friends, many acquaintances, but I only have one, good, best friend.

But honestly "best" friend is an understatement.

It's more like "amazing, genuine, courageous, hilarious, loyal, honest, trusting" friend.

And thankfully, you are the "best" friend definition :)

I don't really know how we got this far, or how our friendship journey even began, to be honest.

It could have been in girl scouts, or maybe when you came to my elementary birthday parties.

Or was it on the school bus in high school?

Or maybe it was in the cafeteria on B days or was it A days?

Or was it when we hung out on the weekends with KB.

Or was it after high school, maybe when we started college.

Or was it when we went to Landstown Commons when our true friendship began?

Or maybe, just maybe our friendship has always been ongoing since we met

I seriously, really couldn't tell you, but what I can tell you is that I am so fortunate to have you in my life.

It's been really tough for me to find a friend that actually understands me and my weirdness.

I've had countless friendships that never lasted too long, perhaps not even to the " seven end mark" when you can call it a lifetime friendship

But hey, I think we just might, or we have!

But I mean who's counting because obviously, I'm not...

We have too much fun to count so many friendship years!

I've had plenty of friends come and go so quickly that it's hard for me to open up to "any" friend that comes my way.

So I'm here to thank you

Thank you for always staying here, always being here for me when I need some girl talk.

Thank you for going on crazy adventures with me.

Thank you for going to Senor Fox just so I can eat some chips.

Thank you for being just one call a way.

Thank you for trying on different dresses in Dillard's "just because" we miss having a prom!

Thank you for letting me vent about everything that is going on in my life.

Thanks for always listening to me and my craziness!

Thank you for letting me trust you.

Thank you for taking endless pictures via Instagram and Snapchat!

Thank you for always hanging out with me when I don't have a life.

Just honestly, thank you for never walking away from me.

You know it's true friendship when you never have to fight because we are always on the same level.

I'm just so thankful that I actually have someone that I genuinely can call my "best" friend.

I honestly don't know who else I could talk to about my life and be so understanding.

You get me and I get you.

We are very similar people and I love how easily we just get each other.

And P.S: Even though I love kittens and you love puppies,

I guess I'll let you still be my bestie! :)