Many people would be lucky to have a best friend. They go through the best times and the worst times with you. However, that isn't the only criteria for a best friend. Each person varies by what they consider "best friend," but I'm sure mine is better than yours anyway (no competition, though).

My best friend always knows what to say. Through the good times and the bad times, you're always right there by my side. Whether it is a joke, words of encouragement, or just reminding me on how I am a great person, I appreciate every word that comes out of your mouth. You always know what to say and when to say it. It's not easy feeling like you're alone in your life. In many cases, we have all been there and done that. However, you will never have to worry about feeling alone when you have a best friend. They will make sure that they say what you want them to say. Or, in some cases, bring the reality to you on what you may not want to hear. But, it is what needs to be said. My best friend always knows what to say.

My best friend always makes me laugh. Our laughs will always be what I treasure most about our friendship. Laughing with someone never felt better! Our laughs contain a million stories behind them. Many of them are us just being silly and goofy, but they still mean more than the world to me. My best friend always makes me laugh.

My best friend makes me feel like a better person. Whenever I'm with you, I feel my best. You help me grow by opening my eyes to new aspects of life. You make the world seem a little sweeter and the bad things in life no big deal. Your way of helping me smile makes me realize that time is precious and needs to spent with value. My best friend makes me feel like a better person.

My best friend makes me feel old. You always have a way of making the days fly by whenever I get to talk to you and be with you. Because of your amazing way to speed up time, you make it seem like I have known you forever. You make a day so fun-filled that it feels like it could have been enough laughs to equal about 7 years. When, in reality, it was only a day. You have given me enough laughs to last a lifetime, making me feel like I have gone through life so fast already. My best friend makes me feel old.

My best friend is goofy. I mean, very very goofy! There are moments where we need to be serious, but, let's be real, that never happens. We always find a way to make a side joke or get distracted. There is nothing wrong with being our goofy selves and I want us to remember that. My best friend is goofy.

My best friend is someone who I love dearly. You always find a way to show how much you love me. I appreciate how much you care about me and find a way to always be there for me when I need you. I know that you know that I love you, but, I never can say it enough. Life wouldn't be the same without you and I don't want to imagine life without you. My best friend deserves the moon and the stars because they give me the moon and the stars. My best friend is someone who I love dearly.

Thank you for always being my best friend. I never want to lose someone like you because I treasure and adore you too much. From the bottom of my heart, you mean the world to me and I can't wait for more memories with you that I can hold in my heart.