To do list
Dating

Your After The Breakup To-Do List

Step away from your ex's social media.

475
https://www.rd.com/advice/relationships/get-over-a-breakup/

Going through a breakup can be hard but here are 15 things you should do after a breakup... and remember everything happens for a reason.

1. Don't think about it.

Thinking about the breakup will cause you to be up all night wondering what you did wrong and asking yourself why.

2. Don't look at old photos.

Whatever you have to do don't look at the pictures whether it's hiding them, throwing them away, or even giving them to a friend.

3. Cry. Cry until there are no more tears.

This sounds silly but it really works. Sometimes you just have to cry, and after a breakup is the perfect time.

4. Do not beg for what does not want to stay.

If they didn't want to stay in the first place they won't stay even if you beg.

5. Get new bed sheets.

Get a brand new start with bed sheets. Not only will it look good but it will help you forget those Sunday morning cuddles and nights they spent with you.

6. Gather all of the gifts, clothes, anything and donate it.

I know you want to keep everything but keeping things will make you remember and remembering will make it hard to get over it.

7. Go to your closest ice cream shop and get ice cream, cause girl you deserve it.

Ice cream solves everything honestly.

8. Stop crying eventually.

Trust me.. the tears will stop eventually.

9. Plan a trip.

Whether it's a trip by yourself or with a few friends go somewhere it will clear your mind and remind you that everything happens for a reason.

10. Don't listen to slow songs.

Slow songs are just a trap and they will make you cry.

11. Whatever you do. DO NOT CALL.

You know, just don't do this.

12. Start a project.

Whether it's redoing your bedroom or painting a picture.

13. Hangout with friends & family.

Hanging out with people can clear your mind and help you forget.

14. Breathe.

Don't forget to breathe. Going through a break up you will cry and you will forget to breathe cause of how much you're crying.

15. Forgive and forget.

Forgiving is all you can do, and if it's meant to be it'll be but if it's not forget.