To All The Seniors

To All The Seniors

I'll miss you guys.

4
To All The Seniors
STAATalent

Thank you.

Thank you for showing me the ropes of college. What to do, what not to do. The best places to go, what classes to take, and who to steer clear of. From ordering late night food, finding all the best parties, taking tons of pictures, and supporting our school's sporting events, we've had a blast.

Forming intramural teams, studying for exams, cheering each other on for interviews, or just talking all night, you guys have been there from the start. Already knowing what to do, you passed your knowledge along, unknowingly, to us.

You've always been real with me. You've told me the truth about everything -- who is only in it for the hookup, which professor will treat you fairly, and the secrets of our campus. Having already done freshman year, you were all pros at college by the time we got there, and your advice is what got us through. Knowing that you made it, all the way to graduation, tells me that someday, I'll be there too.

I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for you, or how school won't be the same without you here. The countless laughs and memories that we have shared have formed a bond that will last long past college, and I hope to have the same impact, that you had on me, with new friends.

People will look up to us the way we've looked up to you, and I hope that we do as good of a job as you all have. This little college has allowed me to make friendships that will last forever, with people I never imagined I would have the opportunity to meet.

The world needs people like you -- kind, smart, open-hearted -- to keep going, and I know that whatever you choose to do, it will suit you in the best ways. You will change people's lives, like you have changed mine, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you after this May.

I appreciate you so much more than you know, and I will miss you next year.

Love you guys always, and thank you.

"What feels like the end is often the beginning"