To all of my Christians worrying about election results, there's no need!

I'd say it's safe to say we've been living in... stressful times to say the least. With our country divided, it's difficult to get anywhere in politics, or even a daily stroll through life at this stage, without causing a war. If you're like me, you've been confused, anxious, and just glum about life in general lately. I promise, you are not alone! We are living in stressful times, but fear not- there is nothing to worry about. And I'm sure you're probably thinking, "well Stephanie, of course there is! So much is at stake!"

And to that my response is-
Revelation 21-4:
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

This difficulty is temporary and will pass, for the cares of this world are not comparable to the joys that await us in heaven. God constantly teaches us in the Bible that all we truly need is Him. No matter the election results, it is all part of His bigger plan, and we must trust it because He knows what is good for us before we do. It is important to remind ourselves that God will always be in control. No one can dethrone Him as king and strip Him of his ultimate power above all things. In all this chaos, we need to remember that it is not Trump or Biden, the Senate or Supreme Court, but GOD who is in full authority.

I admit, I struggle with this idea daily. Sometimes it feels like I've been abandoned and that all hope is lost, but it is in the quiet darkness where the strength of our faith is truly tested.