'Tis The Season

'Tis The Season

For Starbucks coffee
17

It’s that time of year again to bring in the Christmas season and celebrate good laughs and cheer with your favorite Starbucks flavors of delight!

For the average coffee consumer, Starbucks is a regular destination for a relaxed and absolute experience that offers an out of body sensation that exceeds joy and content. As soon as you smell the iconic smell—while opening the green glass doors—the taste buds begin to scream with excitement, as the mouth beings to water, anticipating the drink or food item that is soon to come.

Around this time of year—beginning around the start of the month of November—Starbucks revamps their line of Christmas flavored items that can be ordered in a hot or cold variant: The Caramel Brulée flavor, Chestnut Praline, Eggnog, Gingerbread or Peppermint.

Along with the Christmas flavored line-up for drinks there is also a holiday menu for food items such as the Candy Cane Whoopie Pie, the Cranberry Bliss Bar, Snowman Sugar cookies, Gingerbread Loaf cake, the Snowman Cake Pop and the Peppermint Cake Pop. Personally, my favorite holiday flavor combination is the Peppermint Hot Chocolate with the Peppermint Cake Pop.

There’s something about the combination of the chocolate mocha taste with the borderline overbearing— yet satisfyingly simplistic—flavor of peppermint that brings a sense of content and cheer that cannot be explained in words, only full validity of Christmas joy that creates a warmth inside of my soul.

Just like with every other holiday menu, these items will not be available for order forever. The Christmas items usually last for around two and a half months, running out of stock and sales around the time of mid to late January. So, if any individual wants to experience the fabulous and cheering flavors of Christmas in a cup, then hurry to Starbucks for your sample of what happiness tastes like.

And as always… Merry Christmas, and have a happy holiday!