10 Types Of Guys You Should Be Swiping Left For On Tinder

Yes, it is possible to find nice guys on Tinder

129

Tinder is obviously full of personalities and a large variety of single people. Despite all the controversy, I have met nice guys on Tinder. I've also recognized some patterns that guys have to try and pick up girls. If you're new to Tinder, with the following tips you can succeed in finding a nice guy on Tinder:

1. The one that curses at you in his bio or in a message

I don't know if this is supposed to impress me, but actually does quite the opposite. Cursing at someone when you just matched is a big no. It's the first red flag that the other person doesn't respect you.

2. The one that asks you to hang after very few conversations

You know the guy has good intentions but it just comes off too strong. Usually these are the men of few words and don't share anything about themselves, which is really disappointing. Conversations tell a lot about a person and even more in person.

3. The very, overwhelmingly cheesy pick up line

You can definitely tell if a guy tried too hard on his pick up line and while you're reading it you make the 😬 face. You then think I'm not sure how to respond to this in the kindest way possible while also telling him you're not interested.

4. The "let's smoke" guy

If a guy puts "let's smoke" only in his bio, he clearly did not put enough effort to care about his dating profile. It also shows the lack of maturity for the person he is, especially if he doesn't elaborate on who he is.

5. Mr. "Snap me."

Does a guy really expect me to add him on Snapchat when we haven't even had a real conversation? That's a big, first red flag. Just say no.

6. The one with all those middle fingers

Let's be honest, any decent guy does not stick up his middle finger in photos to be cool. It's still so disappointed with the amount of guys who think flipping someone off in one or more photos is attractive. Maybe they will learn one day.

7. The blurry photos

Despite technology changing so fast, it is still hard to understand why some guys don't have one decent photo of themselves to show on their profile. Clearly they do not care enough about how they look to find someone presentable.

8. No face, no problem

These are the guys that show pictures of themselves for the exception of their faces. If a guy can show off his whole body, he can show you his face. If a guy can not show his face on a dating app, he shouldn't be on a dating app. This can also cause suspicion and red flags that the guy may not be who he says he is.

9. The super liker

Out of all the people on Tinder, I've noticed only a select few are willing to pay for Tinder Gold. I have noticed by some guys having Tinder Gold that there is a possibility a guy could Super Like you several times. As flattering as that it, it comes off as a little creepy.

10. The abundance of dog pictures

Apparently it's a thing to have at least one dog picture on Tinder. This is okay as long as you don't say, "Here's a picture of my dog because that's a thing." Including lots of pictures of your dog shows that you don't care all that much about your profile and are rather just trying to fit in with the other guys.

When in doubt, just be yourself on Tinder and be the best you possible. It's better, to be honest about your interests, respectable, and a nice person to talk to. Even Though people make fun of Tinder, you never know what could come out of it.