Underrated Christmas Movies

25 Christmas Movies Perfect To Count Down To The Best Holiday

Christmas always has a way of bringing out the love in everyone

252
Time in Capp

It's that time of year where we are all watching the Christmas movies or jamming out to the songs. Either it's watching the new movies or watching the classics. The classics entails; "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas", Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", "Frosty the snowman, "A Christmas Carol", "A Year Without Santa", and "A Christmas Story".

For me, I am mostly watching the Hallmark channel so they're always playing the new movies or a lot of the old ones. However, I also watch Netflix or ABC Family (Freeform), I never limit myself. I love the cheesy, romantic, comedy, and dramatic type movies. With all of the different platforms you can watch anything.

My favorites are…

1. " The Christmas Secret"

Raising two young kids at the risk of losing everything before the holidays is crazy. Fate always has a way of working to get you to where you need to be to find the people you didn't know you needed to find.

2. "Broadcasting Christmas"

Competing with anyone is asking for trouble, but when going against an ex for a job you both want is even worse. Spending time together, they fall in love again and both end up getting their dream jobs.

3. "Christmas Shoes"

Honestly this movie makes me cry as well as the song.

4. "Crown for Christmas"

Being a maid is tough, but taking care of your siblings is tough to. After being fired from being a maid a twist of fate has her working for royalty.

5. "Finding Santa"

Planning a Christmas parade is hard work, but a dream for some. Jessica is in charge but hits a few rough ends when it comes to getting a Santa.

6. "Christmas Land"

Inheriting a Christmas tree farm from her aunt, a woman goes in hopes to sell it all. She plans on fixing it to sell, but she soon falls in love and finds friendships with the workers and changes her mind.

7. "Christmas Under Wraps"

A doctor moves to Alaska for awhile before getting the job of her dreams. However, being there soon changes her and she soon decides she wants to stay even with all of the secrets the town holds.

8. "Let it Snow"

Trying to do her job, an executive has to go to a Christmas lodge to see what needs to change. She ignores everything about what the lodge is. Soon she can no longer ignore it she soon finds joy in the lodge and the holiday and finds love.

9. "A Royal Christmas"

A prince living in the States has to go back home for the holidays. He brings his girlfriend to show her he's the same guy she met. However, his mother doesn't help matters at all.

10. "Christmas at the Palace"

An ex professional skater is hired by the king of San Senova to help his daughter make Christmas a great time again. And to pursue her dream of skating come to life.

11. "A Veterans Christmas"

Returning back to savilian world without any real family is hard. But with the luck of fate and the help of a lovely town the joy of the holidays can help anyone.

12. "A Christmas Detour"

A bride to be is on her way to meet her fiance's parents, but an unlucky twist of fate put her through a storm. She is now traveling with a couple and a guy she can't stand. She soon realizes she doesn't think she can go through with her wedding now.

13. “The Spirit of Christmas”

A lawyer finds love with a ghost. She tries to help him figure out how he died and how he can move on. However, through their time together they find love within each other and aren't sure what they should do.

14. "Christmas in the Smokies"

Needing help to save her home, her ex boyfriend comes back in town to get out of the limelight for awhile. He wants to help however he can. They find love within each other after spending a lot of time and reliving memories again.

15. "The Princess Switch"

A duchess wants to be normal, seeing an opportunity after running into a woman who looks like her, she takes it. They switch for two days and soon find love and their lives change forever.

16. "Elf"

Living in the north pole isn't for humans, however, for Buddy it is. He lives as an elf working for Santa. Soon finding out he isn't truly one of them he sets out to search for his father, in New York.

17. "Jack Frost"

After an accident leaves a musician dead, he soon comes back, in away, as a snowman. He and his son spend time together in a way to make up for lost time they didn't get to have.

18. "A Princess for Christmas"

Raising her sister's children a young women is having a tough time with work and raising the kids. Family from Europe calls to have them visit for the holidays, she soon helps them find love for each other. Soon she finds love herself.

19. "A Christmas Kiss"

A designer has found forbidden love with her bosses boyfriend. She helps him with decorating his house for a party and his girlfriend gets jealous and interferes with it all.

20. "Love at the Christmas Table"

Two friends grow up together going through life and are always at the kids table (by choice). soon they find that they just might love each other.

21. "The Christmas Ornament"

A widow going through the holidays after her husband passes away, she tries to avoid it all. However, the holidays has something in store for her to find love again along with true happiness in her future and herself.

22. "The Mistletoe Inn"

After being dumped by her boyfriend, an aspiring writer takes a leap of faith and goes to a romance writing retreat. She soon finds herself as a writer and finds love with someone she wasn't sure about.

23. "A Christmas Melody"

Going back to her hometown with her daughter seemed good at first. She soon realizes that she loves it there and so does her daughter and she finds love with an old friend.

24. "Christmas with Holly"

Losing her mom, Holly now lives with her uncle. She doesn't talk for awhile, but her family try and make the holiday special for her.

25. "A December Bride"

After heartbreak she finds love with someone she didn't think she would.