It's Time For A 'Rebrand' - So Let's Do It Together

It's about time in my life for a rebrand and complete lifestyle change, and if you're looking to do the same, keep reading.

47
Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash

Well, folks, it's month four of 2021, and I can bet those resolutions aren't doing so hot right about now. But guess what? That's completely okay. There's no better time to start than the present.

After undergoing laparoscopic surgery to remove my endometriosis, I've decided I'm taking back my life. My chronic pains are gone and I feel brand new. I want my life to look completely different, I want to be unrecognizable. Finally, I want to be happy and enjoy my brand new pain-free life.

So, here's how I'm going to rebrand myself.

Step 1: Write your goals!

Write. It. Down. What do you want to achieve or attain? Write down your goals, and remember to make them attainable? You can also set smaller goals to work towards the bigger prize.

Step 2: Build your daily schedule.

Photo by Renáta-Adrienn on Unsplash

It may seem unimportant, but it is vitally important to write what you want your future to look like. Write what you want your new schedule to look like. Do you want to get up and go for a run, or meditate? Write down what your perfect schedule would look like.

Step 3: Reflect on your current brand.

Photo by Jesus Santos on Unsplash

Where could you have improved, where do you want to do better? Reflecting and working to improve your old brand can help you have a better rebrand.

Step 4: Establish your new brand.

What do you want to be known for? Or more importantly, what is it you want to put out into the universe? Do you want people to know you as a source of comfort, or a source of empowerment? What do you want people to know about you? Write down what you want your new brand to be.

Step 5: Clean up your social media!

Photo by dole777 on Unsplash

Over the weekend, I've deleted around 2,000 tweets from my twitter account, and it was so relieving. Cleaning up your social media can allow you an easier path to your rebrand. Go through those Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts!

Step 6: Rearrange your home (or room!)

Photo by CoWomen on Unsplash

After my boyfriend built me a computer, I took a step back at my room, and decided I needed just a few slight changes. I simply rearranged my wall decor and I feel so much better, and I have a workspace that motivates me to get work done. Cleaning or rearranging your room to your liking is important so you have a place you're truly comfortable and able to get things done.

Step 7: Be honest

To start your journey of rebranding yourself, you must first be honest with yourself. Are you truly reaching your full potential? Is there something you can do better? This is your time to write and reflect.

Step 8: Hold yourself accountable

With all this writing and reflection, it might be a good idea to invest in a nice journal (either paper or digital). In this journal you can have a daily check-in where you can hold yourself accountable. Having an accountability partner is also helpful!

Step 9: Surround yourself with positive influences

Photo by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash

Sometimes we need to take a step back and evaluate if we truly have positive influences around us. Whether it's friends, or simply the people we follow on social media. Make sure you are creating a positive environment for yourself to grow.

Step 10: Give yourself the room to grow

Growth is scary, and not always linear. Give yourself positive self-talk and allow yourself to do things that help you grow. Whether it's journaling, therapy, or trying a new activity, do it. Take care of yourself so you can grow.

Step 11: Trust yourself

You are so strong, and have made it this far. This rebranding is your time to claim your name and your brand. This is your time to shine. You've got this.

There is no better time to start than now, you don't have to wait for the first of the month, or a Monday, you can always start right now. So go do it!