"Low" by Flo Rida (feat. T- Pain)

"Low" was dropped in 2008 and has still been a relevant song at parties and on music stations. It's a #1 hit that nothing can top!

"Mr. Brightside" by The Killers

I don't know about you, but when this song comes on I scream the lyrics at the top of my lungs.

"Year 3000" by the Jonas Brothers

After years of listening to this song and waiting for the band to reconnect, my dream finally came true. The Jonas Brothers are back together and that only calls for listening to one of the best Jonas Brother jams.

"Yeah" by Usher (feat. Lil Jon and Ludacris) 

This song makes me want to get up and dance, and, you know, it makes everyone else feel the same!

"Fergalicious" by Fergie (feat will.i.am)

"Fergalicious" is a go-to girls night out song. Get the girls together and they will be tearing up the dance floor with this bop!

"Gold Digger" by Kayne West (feat. Jamie Foxx)

One of the most iconic songs, wouldn't you agree?

"Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry

Such a relatable song to jam to. Also, Katy Perry killed the music video.

"If I Were a Boy" by Beyonce 

If this song doesn't take you back, then you missed out! One of the most played songs played in my car with my girl friends and yes, there were tears.

"Best Love Song" by T- Pain (feat. Chris Brown)

"Best Love Song" can be played anywhere! In front of mom and dad, football games, parties, etc. Everyone knows this song and loves to sing along.

"Party In The U. S. A" by Miley Cyrus 

What better song to wrap up throwback jams then this one! A classic.

To listen to more throwback jams follow this playlist- https://open.spotify.com/playlist/49ulYauXSe3PECn5SsBGrj?si=YI9liK6AQDGNESyjnPQ8qg