Thoughts You Have At A Detroit Tigers Game

If you've been to Comerica Park this summer, you have experienced these thoughts.

56

From opening day through the end of Fall, Detroit Fans are hyped up for The Tigers. Fans of the Motor City are unlike any other and take tremendous pride in their team, win or lose. Here are some typical thoughts that run through a Detroiter's mind at a Tigers game.

1. Wow, I look good in Navy and Orange, said no one ever.

2. Ugh, parking and traffic is a mess.

3. I miss the eat'em-up Tigers Guy.

4. Am I too old to ride the Comerica Carousel?

5. What about the Fly Ball Ferris Wheel? No, never too old.

6. I cannot resist the smell of Ballpark Franks.

7. It's how much for a beer?!?! You're kidding me. Actually all this food is overpriced.

8. Whatever. I need this pizza, those nachos and chili cheese fries. Just ring it up.

9. At least I can see the whole field from these nosebleeds. The important thing is that I'm in and cheering on my boys.

10. Who really is "My Tiger?"

11. I have to pee, but is this line worth it?

12. Kiss Cam! Pick me, pick me!

13. Time for the Dunkin Donuts section race! #TeamBagel

14. We should try to move closer.

15. STRIKE!

16. I can't wait to hear "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."

17. I wish I could be one of the little kids on the field.

18. Since when do The Tigers have cheerleaders, and how can I get that job?

19. Paws! We have to get a picture this time. He just moves so fast.

20. Do I really need this Miguel Cabrera bobble head? Yes, the answer is yes.

21. Gosh, I love Miggy.

22. I can't believe Verlander has Kate Upton.

23. Okay, it's summer. I should be able to wear this Tigers tank top without freezing.

24. Of course there's a rain delay.

25. Do I stay and wait it out? Of course!

26. I wonder if they'll have fireworks tonight.

27. I'll know I've made it when I'm part of the exclusive "Tiger Club."

28. I see my neighbor. Should I hide? She never shuts up.

29. This guy in front of me is blocking my view.

30. How do you even say Yoenis Céspedes?

31. I miss Leyland.

32. Brad Ausmus is doing pretty good, though.

33. Plus, he's pretty good looking.

34. I always forget how long baseball games are.

35. I hope someone wrote me a message on the scoreboard.

36. Aw, yet another girl gets proposed to or asked to prom here.

37. I love when they light up "Tigers" with tiger print.

38. Where did the Pepsi Porch go?

39. Oh well, this New Amsterdam Bar is amazing.

40. TIGERS WIN!

41. I want to measure my pitching speed in the batting cages.

42. Did that little kid just throw faster than me?

43. I love Detroit.

44. I love the Tigers.

45. I'm definitely coming back on my next day off.

Enjoy your next game at Comerica Park, and remember, win or lose, it's still a great day to be a Detroit Tigers fan!

In loving memory of Daniel Herman and the game we never got to attend.