9 Thoughts You Have While Dieting

9 Thoughts You Have While Dieting

I could really go for some fries rn.

23
9 Thoughts You Have While Dieting

1. The first couple days:

Oh wow, I’m really feeling this new health regimen. I can totally keep up with this; I feel amazing.

2. Three days later

Ugh, look at everyone and their food. I want fried chicken. Never have I wanted chicken so badly in my life. I shouldn’t. No, I really can’t. Oh okay well maybe just a half order of chicken. Since I’m getting chicken, I might as well get fries with that. I can be healthy tomorrow.

3. Maybe I should go to the gym today.

Wait I already showered, and my hairdresser always tells me to wash my hair less often… Looks like I can’t workout today. Darn.

4. I went up the stairs instead of using the elevator today; that counts as leg day right? No need to go to the gym. Score.

5. I’m going to have a healthy dinner tonight. Oh, wait it’s Mozz Stick Friday today, just kidding.

6. It’s okay if I only have one cookie, I should reward myself every once in a while. (Four cookies later). What have I done??

7. I worked out two days in a row! Maybe my jeans from high school will fit me now. Oh oops never mind, still can’t get them past my thighs.

8. Why did I ever think I could do this? Like let's be real:

9. (Works out and diets for one week). Ugh I’m not really seeing results; maybe this just isn’t for me. My body doesn’t respond to exercise. Diet officially over. I'm done.