10 Thoughts Every Single Girl Has Had While Dating In Quarantine

10 Thoughts Every Single Girl Has Had While Trying To Date In Quarantine

Zoom dates just aren't cutting it.

73
Lexi Schroeder

Quarantine is getting the best of us... especially if you're single like me. I don't have anyone I can really invite over, watch movies, and order take out with, so it does get lonely. My single days in quarantine consist of swiping on Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge because I truly have nothing else to do when I'm done with my homework.

Who knows, maybe I will meet my future boyfriend in quarantine, but by the looks of it... I'm not too sure. Here are 10 thoughts I've had while trying to date in quarantine, that I'm sure a lot of girls (and guys) can relate to:

1. "Tinder is getting REAL dry."

It seems more and more people join everyday... but ones that I'm not interested in.

2. "My standards are dropping."

Sadly...

SEE ALSO: The Cure For Your Quarantine Loneliness Is NOT A Corona Boyfriend

3. "Wow, I ran out of people to swipe on in my area again."

Happens to the best of us.

4. "I'm going to be alone forever."

At this rate.

5. "This guy that snapped me does NOT look like his pictures on Bumble."

This has happened mutiple times while hunkered in my house.

6. "I bet when quarentine is over, I'm going to want to be single again."

My mom has been saying this to me every day.

7. "I think I may have to resort to Facebook dating."

All the other dating apps don't seem to be working.

"Do I dare hit up that guy I used to talk to from my hometown?"

Deep down I know I shouldn't.

"I guess I'm resorting to Australia with Tinder Passport."

Might as well find a cute man with an accent to keep me company via FaceTime.

"I think I'm going to give in and purchase Tinder Gold."

And Bumble Boost and Hinge Preferred.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.