11 Shamelessly Predictable Thoughts College Kids Have Every Day Walking To Class

`We have all thought of at least ONE of these.
77

We have all roughly been there, walking at 7:30 in the morning, in the rain, the snow, or even a bright sunny day.

College Students trail their tracks in order to get to class and in the journey of doing so, many thoughts go along the way that the average college student thinks

1. Do I really have to go to class?

I feel this on such a spiritual level. There have been several times when I am lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling and wonder if today’s class is necessary. I have even looked at the syllabus to see if it is a class worth skipping. But in the end, most of us end up going.

2. *Checks email* I wonder if class got cancelled

There are some professors out in the world who have the same vibes as us when it comes to school. I personally have had a professor cancel class because he was not “feeling it” but hey, I am not complaining, so every morning my phone is on full blast waiting for the email and even when walking to class, we all make the silent prayer that we can turn around and head back to our nice comfy beds.

3. I need coffee, right now

I have not had this need for coffee until last semester (the friends who brought me into the coffee world know exactly who they are). So now I am apart of the “I need coffee now” group. When walking to class, a lot of us feel as those something is missing without the warm beverage in our hand. While others are possibly flipping out because they do not have their second cup already in front of them.

4. I forgot my book!

Been there...I just keep walking.

5. Sorry I am not walking fast enough for you!

Whether it is driving or walking on the sidewalk, there is always a person who feels as if they are running a marathon to class and then they are hightailing your butt and then the second they get the chance, they cut in front of you. Uh rude much! I do not know about you all, but I feel slightly insulted when this happens to me. My bad you did not wake up early enough and have to sprint to class.

6. Why does that guy keep staring at me

When the campus has the whole “two-way street” thing, it is pretty normal to see people you know walk to campus so you smile. But then there are times when someone is looking at you and you don’t know who they are. You look down at the ground, your phone and look back up and Lord behold, they are still looking at you. It’ll be creepy for a second but the moment will soon pass.

7. Ah it's cold, today is not a cute day

Especially where I go to school, it can go from 50 degrees to 4 degrees in 12 hours. So I would look out the window and think “IT’S SWEATS DAY” and bundle up from head to toe. So I’m not slaying, oh well, I’m cozy af though.

8. If I wear my sunglasses no one will know I’m looking at them

I’m invisible, no one will talk to me, the sun won’t burn my eyes. Sunglasses are one of the best inventions of all time.

9. Stupid wind *pushes hair from face*

Where is my hair tie when I need it?

10. If I speed walk I only have to leave my room 15 minutes early instead of 20

This is what I call practical mathematics.

11. Elevator or Stairs…*laughs* *presses elevator button*

No explanation.