30 Things You Think During Your Last Work Shift Before Vacation

8. If the power goes out right now I can leave, right?

377
Beach Girl

Summer is the time for family, and vacations. But sometimes you still have to go to work. But if you're like me, you know that you can count on your impending vacation to get you through your last shift.

1. Can I just leave?

I just got here...but I'd so rather be on vacation.

2. Is it time to leave yet?

No? Oh...okay. I'll check again in five minutes.

3. I've been here FORVER!

lh3.ggpht.com

I could literally die here.

4. Oh wait, it's only been 5 minutes.

Why do I keep doing this to myself?

5. Maybe I'll just glance at the clock...

It has to be closer to time to leave, right?

6. Nope. It's still 5:05.

Slowest... Shift... Ever...

7. Only.... three hours and 55 minutes till vacation!

Count down powers activate!

Snip snip!

9. Maybe they'll send me home early!

One can hope.

10. Can I non-fatally injure myself and leave?

Hmm... Maybe not.

11. What time is it now?

Maybe it'll be time to leave! I'll check.

12. Only three hours and 50 minutes till vacation!

We're doing great guys.

13. Do I have a good playlist ready?

It's very important to jam on the trip. More important than this shift probably.

14. Did I pack everything I need?

Did I bring the cute sweater I bought from Target? Did I pack enough towels? What about makeup?

15. I'll just repack once I get home...

Better safe than sorry!

16. Okay... Maybe I should pay attention to my work now?

We'll see what happens?

17. I can't wait to leave..

I just wanna go.

18. Maybe it's time to go now!

I'll go check!

19. Nope.

It's been 20 minutes. Why is time stopped??

20. Can't I just go already?

I mean... Am I really necessary?

21. I want to go spend time not here...

c1.staticflickr.com

Like, please? Send me home.

22. My vacation is gonna be so nice...

I can see it now.

23. I can't wait to relax!

I runaround here like a chicken with my head cut off half the time, so it'll be great to not do that for a day or two.

24. I hope this place burns down while I'm gone...

I mean... I'd get an extended vacation! It's gonna be great.

25. #PermanantVacation?

I could quit and then I'd be stress free for at least two weeks... But money is nice... Maybe I shouldn't quit.

26. If someone dies right now, we could close.

Who wants to take one for the team??

27. Who wants to try me, I'll do it for my vacation.

#WorthIt

28. I'm SO gonna miss dealing with customers.

Not!

29. Can I just get paid to stay away from here?

Dreams can come true sometimes, right?

30. It's time to GO!

Time to leave! Vacation is here! No more work talk, I will block your numbers.

Work is a necessary part of life. But vacations are also necessary. Don't forget to relax sometimes.