The Thoughts On Life From One College Girl

What are your honest thoughts?
94

I'm going to be honest, this is your warning. This article is incredibly vulnerable, sincere, and authentic. So, if you wanted to read something surface-level and fun then click on this listicle. Please don't take that as a condescending statement, I'm the one who wrote that goofy article and it is just there in case you decide to opt out of reading my rambling thoughts.

Honestly, life is difficult, life is messy. Balancing school, work, internship, and a social life seems nearly impossible. Good friends are few and far between. Meaningful relationships take intentionality and time. Trying to invest and excel while also having rest is no easy feat.

Honestly, knowing that my friends and family have been endangered by fire; that I am so far away and can't do anything about it makes me feel restless. Even though I know they are all physically fine, I also am aware that they may not be emotionally fine.

Honestly, leading worship at such a tumultuous time in this world is intimidating. There is this chance to minister to people, but I have no clue even where to begin.

Honestly, change is scary, but staying the same is even scarier. I am so ready for the next chapter in my life. College has been one of the most rewarding seasons of my life, I have learned so much intellectually and relationally, but I look forward to an absence of constant homework assignments.

Honestly, I have this overwhelming sense of gratitude for each and every person who has invested in my life. Everyone who has gone out of their way to love me, even when I have not been the most lovable. Those people who, no matter how long it has been since we've talked, will still reconnect.

Honestly, I had no idea what to write about this week until I realized that there was no particular concern or thought that overpowered the others. My brain is swirling with several all at once.

Honestly, the faults I see in myself and in this world are all nothing to worry about, because God has more power than I can even imagine; More wisdom than we will experience on this earth; More wisdom than we can comprehend. He has a plan far greater than we know, even when life seems to be chaos.

Honestly, I don't know where to go from here. I don't know what to do with all of these thoughts, other than sharing them with you in hopes that they had a positive effect on your life...That my voice, my words make a difference.

------

What are your honest thoughts? Is there a point, or two, that I made that you commiserate with? Tell me in the comments below.