It's the last class before spring break, and all you can think about is being anywhere but class. We've all been through the struggle. Focus is not possible, and even your professors know this class is basically a lost cause. Either way, you're stuck there for another hour or so. Here's some of the thoughts we all have during those excruciating last few moments before freedom.
1. Why did I come to class?
2. I should've slept in.
3. What are we talking about?
Well, either way, it's too much effort to tune in now.
4. Is class over yet?
5. We're not even halfway through with class yet?
6. I can't wait for a week without stress.
But, maybe I should do homework over break so I can be ahead.
7. I'm not doing any work during break.
I can't lie to myself. It didn't happen during Thanksgiving or winter break, so it's not happening now.
8. Should I even bring my textbooks with me?
If I bring the textbooks, at least I'll feel like I'm smart and I tried.
9. Why are there still 10 minutes left?
It's been forever since I looked at the clock. There's no way there's still 10 impossibly long minutes left. I should just leave now.
10. I can't wait to sleep in.
I'm going to miss my dorm bed. Just kidding.