10 Thoughts You'll Have When You Get High For The First Time

Because there's nothing like your first time with good ol' Mary Jane.

92

I remember the first time I got high from smoking weed. Actually, I don't, because I smoked way too much and there's a gap in my memory about what happened that day. Happy belated 4/20!

1. "When am I going to feel it?"

Sometimes it will take a while to hit you, sometimes it never will.

2. "Will it be obvious that I'm high?!"

Maybe. Maybe not. Should it matter? No! Just relax and have fun!

3. "What is happening to me?!"

It's called being high, my friend!

4. "Are my eyes red?"

Chances are, yes, they're red. Good thing you have eyedrops!

5. "I'm kind of hungry..."

They call this "the munchies." Grab your favorite snacks and get to snackin'!

6. "Do I smell like weed?"

Yeah, you probably do, but that's what body spray and Febreeze are for.

7. "I hope I'm not acting weird."

Being weird is fun when you're high, so go be weird!

8. "How long am I going to be high for??"

If you smoked, probably 2 hours. If you ate an edible, well, good luck Charlie! Don't worry, you won't be high forever.

9. "I don't like this..."

Hey, weed isn't for everybody! That's totally cool.

10. "Can I smoke more...?"

Absolutely! If you're feeling good, go ahead and smoke some more!