Thoughts You Have When You're At The Beach

How much are beach passes?
35

The beach, whether you are from New Jersey (like me) going to the Jersey Shore is always a must over the summer. Whether you are into the thrilling rides at Seaside Heights and Wildwood or enjoy the quiet beach like Asbury Park and Ocean Grove, the beach is where everyone from New Jersey mainly goes to in the summer. But like everyone we all have similar thoughts while being on your way to the beach, during your beach stay, and when you are leaving. Our thoughts as girls are usually similar and are probably going to be very relatable.

While you are on your way to the beach:

Wow there is almost no traffic on the Parkway! *10 seconds later runs into traffic*

This is how long an hour and a half is? I’m over it I just want to be on the beach already.

I wonder if it is going to be crowded.

Oh my gosh…I shaved my legs right? *checks legs* okay, I did.

How much are beach passes?

I’m not ready for the sand.

Those are just a few random thoughts that always pop into my head while I am in the car on my way to the beach. These are some thoughts I have while I am actually getting out of the car to the beach ready to set up.

I hate walking!

How much stuff did we even bring?

We have an umbrella right? I want shade.

I hope I don’t get a blister in these shoes.

The sun is starting to annoy me, I am not even halfway walking to the boardwalk and I am already sweating.

Oh my gosh, I am still not excited for the sand.

This sand is the death of me it is way too hot.

I just want to drop everything and run straight to the water!

Should I wear sunscreen? I hate how oily it makes my skin.

*puts sunscreen on* I am glad I did this.

I hope water does not get into my mouth

I hate seashells and rocks so much.

How come I can take cute pictures of my friends but every time they take a picture of me I look so weird?

When you finished your day at the beach usually you have a lot of small thoughts in your mind that never usually surface until really think about them, here are just a few that I have:

I packed everything right?

I am not ready to face dry sand again, wet sand is okay but dry sand is the worst.

I hate leaving the beach, this is my happy place.

I am going to stay in the shower for so long today.

I am not looking forward for this long ride home.

Did I seriously get this much sand on me?

Why is my skin so dry?

In my opinion, I feel like these are some thoughts if not some many of you can all laugh and reflect on. The beach is my favorite place to visit over the summer and a place I would love to live closer to. I hope these thoughts were all relatable somehow to anyone who loves the beach just as much as me!