This Week In Weird News: Does Cocaine Have WIngs?

She could've came up with a better excuse.
963

What's the craziest excuse you've ever told someone? Was it believable? Well, a woman was given the title, "donkey of the day," (if you listen to The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1, you know what I'm talking about), for her poor justification as to why she had cocaine in her purse.

Last month, Floridian Kennecia Posey, 26, was stopped by Fort Pierce police for swerving in the road. According to the police, when they stopped Posey, they smelled marijuana coming from the car.

After searching Posey's vehicle, officers found marijuana and cocaine inside of her purse. She admitted that the marijuana was hers but when it came to the cocaine, Posey told police: “I don’t know anything about any cocaine. It’s a windy day. It must have flown through the window and into my purse.” It's safe to say that no one bought her excuse.

Posey was charged with marijuana possession and a felony for the cocaine - (that apparently wasn't hers).

Source: http://fox8.com/2018/04/09/florida-woman-blames-wi...