If you haven't caught up on "This Is Us," this article may contain spoilers!

If you aren't living under a pop culture rock, you've probably heard someone mention the widely-popular NBC show, "This Is Us." Now in its second season, the show has gained popularity and critical acclaim. The show follows the present & past lives of the Pearson family. The family consists of three triplets and their loving parents, each with their own set of complicated problems. If you decide to hop on the bandwagon and binge-watch this show, here are some things to keep in mind.

1. You will fall in love with Jack Pearson.

Jack Pearson, the patriarch of the Pearson family, played by Milo Ventimiglia ("Gilmore Girls," anyone?) is probably the main heart strings-tugger in this series. You will fall in love with him, but mainly with his relationship with his kids and his wife, Rebecca. Seriously, he's a romantic and his death will seriously kill you inside as well.

2. Mandy Moore will be your newest girl crush.

We all loved her in "A Walk To Remember," but seeing her an action as the singing and stunning Rebecca will leave you envious. The girl even looks great while pregnant with triplets and with aging makeup on. Give us a break, Mandy!

3. You will probably hate Miguel

All the fans of the show get a little too attached to Rebecca and Jack. Seriously, they are everyone's goals. So when future Rebecca remarries Jack's best friend, a little part of you is mad at her. Not the best rebound, Becs.

4. When Kate cries, you cry

The girl has been struggling with self confidence issues her entire life, and all we want to see is her overcome her inner demons. Even with Toby by her side, she still feels insecure which makes our hearts hurt for her. You got it girl, we're with you!

5. Randall's dad jokes are occasionally funny.

In his family, Randall might be the only person that he thinks he's funny. Besides being a generous father, he is also the king of terrible dad jokes which gets a laugh from the audience. My personal favorite is his nickname for Kate - "LL Cool K."

6. You will become a Manny fan

Besides "This Is Us," "The Manny" might become your new favorite show. The fictional sitcom stars Kevin Pearson. While he isn't on the sitcom for the majority of "This Is Us," it's referenced frequently and unfortunately for Kevin, follows him everywhere.

7. You feel all the feelings.

Each episode of this show makes you laugh and cry. Seriously, it's an emotional rollercoaster. You get so attached to these characters that you genuinely feel like you're the sixth member of the Pearson squad. By the end of your binging sesh you'll find yourself wanting a crescent moon necklace and saying the "Big 3" chant in your sleep.