Poetry On Odyssey: The Things You Don't Know

We wander through life basing knowledge on assumptions.

8

We assume that we know one based on our first impressions,

By the formalities they greet us with.

We assume that we understand someone based on the motive in their eyes.

We assume that we know a person,

Not based on the little things,

But based on the bigger picture.

You assumed you knew everything about me,

But the things you don't know,

The things that you failed to see,

Are the things I wished to exemplify in the eyes of you,

And in the eyes of others.

You didn't see that I tried,

Simple as my attempts may have been.

You ignored the compassion that lay beneath,

By your refusal to let me in.

You forgot that I am still human,

And both your feelings and mine,

Are one in the same.

You assumed you knew everything about me.

Yet there are so many things you don't know,

And you no longer have the chance to learn them.

10 Things To Do When Feeling Creative

A list of things to do when your creative juices are flowing and you need to put them to good use!
18812

A list of ten things that I do when I'm feeling creative--some ideas for you!

1. Paint

Head to a craft store and purchase some canvases, paint brushes, and paints and paint yourself some unique, beautiful pictures!

2. Slime

Make a plethora of different homemade slimes! This can be super fun and super messy if that's what you're in the mood for!

3. Pottery

There's so much you can do with pottery! You can paint, create, decorate and more! Get yourself some pottery clay and make something awesome!

4. Color

Get a few coloring books and make it a goal to complete every single page!

5. Scrapbook

Scrap-booking is one of my favorite things to do! The best part is, you can literally use anything you want because its so free!

6. Write

Feeling creative with your words? Write a short story, a poem, a song, this is just as creative as any other crafting.

7. Makeup

No matter what some people may say, makeup is definitely art to me. Practice some new looks if you want, or try a new product. Makeup is never supposed to look one certain way! There are no rules with it.

8. Redecorate

Feeling bored with your surroundings and also feeling creative? Rearrange your room, clean up, and redecorate if you want!

9. Shop

New clothes, new style? Try some new looks!

10. Photography

Go out with some friends and take a super cute and fun photo shoot!