33 Things You Didn't Know About Me

33 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I've played a Japanese man in an operetta.
136

Most people think they know me, but in reality, they know the "me" I pretend to be because it's easier not to get hurt that way. But now, I figure, I really don't care. Here are some weird, fun facts about me that I bet you didn't know (you might know some, but not all, unless you're my mom or dad).

1. My nails used to be really short.

2. I used to be really short.

3. I used to crawl on top of my fridge to get candy.

4. I've played a Japanese man in an operetta.

5. I broke my foot dancing.

6. I absolutely hated reading until 6th grade.

7. I was the top reader in my 7th grade class.

8. I was born in Vermont.

9. I have too many cousins to count.

10. The first song I learned how to sing on my own was "Part of Your World" from "The Little Mermaid" when I was about six or seven.

11. I used to put on 'shows' for my family of me dancing horribly.

12. I have a scar on my forehead from running into the side of a counter.

13. 13 is my lucky number.

14. I'm not supposed to have caffeine.

15. I'm better at writing poetry than I am fiction.

16. I want to own my own publishing company one day.

17. I painted my room purple when I was little because it's my dad's favorite color.

18. Whenever I go home, I always bring my family some form of candy.

19. I used to own a hermit crab named Shelley. She ate my brothers' hermit crabs.

20. I've never been out of the country.

21. I love sports.

22. I like to be alone.

23. I talk in my sleep.

24. I buy things on the quality of their softness.

25. I wear an eye mask to sleep.

26. I need to have a fan on while I'm sleeping, otherwise I won't be doing much sleeping.

27. I went through a growth spurt so fast that I grew six inches within a nine month period.

28. I used to "collect" stuffed bunnies because I liked them. Collect, however, is a very loose term. I didn't do it on purpose.

29. I love Shawn Mendes with a passion.

30. I have proper training on how to give CPR.

31. I like to look at the clock and make whatever the numbers are into a math equation.

32. I sprained my foot walking down stairs.

33. My favorite animal is a kangaroo because my last name is Roux.

There you have it, folks. My quality list of things you didn't know about me. You're welcome for the little insight on the true me.