Things You Can Organise for Your Wedding for Free
News

If you're a bride on a budget then it's likely that you've already despaired as just how much organizing a wedding can cost! In 2018, the average wedding cost in the United States was a whopping $33,931; whilst downsizing and restrictions means that the average wedding cost dropped significantly in 2020, it's hard to avoid the fact that weddings are an expensive business.

20

But the good news is that the joy of your wedding day doesn't have to cost a penny, and neither do the three things on our list that you can organised right now without spending a penny:

Create Your Wedding Website

Wedding websites are a modern and popular alternative to pages of expensive wedding stationary; they provide an easy and accessible way to share a host of information with your guests, and will also make organizing the logistics of your wedding easier too. You can use them to collate your RSVP s, for example, as well as sharing information about your wedding day. Advice on where to park, where to stay, and even a link to your wedding registry can also all be shared on your wedding website. There are a wide range of free wedding website templates, such as those offered by Joy wedding websites, that you can utilize to create your own site without spending a penny. The theme that you choose for your wedding website can help to inspire, or be influenced by, the theme of your overall wedding. It's a great place to start your wedding planning, and a wonderful facility to offer your guests without spending any of your wedding budget.

Make Use of Free Planning Tools

The internet is full of free wedding planning tools, and these can be adapted to suit wedding of any size or budget. You might think that you don't need a wedding planner (this is something brides with small wedding plans often assume) but actually, wedding planning tools offer a great way to keep your budget on track and watch where every penny you spend is going. It will also prevent any hidden extras from creeping up on you, or save you from forgetting anything that you can't image living without from being excluded from your budget.

Still not sure whether a wedding planner is right for you? As they're offered for free, there's no reason not to download one (or a couple) and give them a try, until you find the one that works best for your wedding and planning style!

Print Your Own Wedding Stationary

Why spend a small fortune on wedding stationary when you can use free online templates, or your own creativity and imagination, to print it at home for free? From your invitations and thank you notes to your table numbers and seating plan, there's no need to buy any of this stationary from the store! You should consider this as yet another opportunity to inject your own style and personality into your wedding day, as well as an opportunity to save your hard-earnt cash to invest in another, more significant, aspect of your Big Day.

The key is to focus on what's important to you, and hold that close to your heart. If it isn't important, or won't enhance your day in any way, then look for ways to either cut it out or arrange it on a budget.