We're all human here. Unless technology has evolved and the robots have taken over. But if that thing has not happened, we're still all human. And humans are very similar in terms of our feelings and behaviors. We all feel like there are certain things that we really can't talk about, even with the people closest to us.

Well, it's a new year. And I have decided to kick it off with discussing those things we all do, feel embarrassed about, even though we know we all do it.

1. Smell Ourselves

pngimg.com

We all sweat. Even when it's cold outside, some of us, like myself, still seem to sweat. We're also all conscious of how this sweat affects our B.O., and sometimes we have to check if our deodorant is still working. This doesn't just extend to armpits. Sometimes we have to check the chest area and knees.

2. Pop Zits 

We all get acne. Some get it more than others. And sometimes we can't wait to run into a bathroom and get rid of it. So we have to get rid of it in public. I often get blackheads and bumps on my nose and find myself rubbing my nose trying to get rid of them.

3. Adjust our underwear

No one likes wedgies, however, they are inevitable. Especially for us wearing thongs and briefs. So we have to try to get rid of them when they happen. No shame.

4. Smelled our breath

Similar to #1, we are all conscious about how our body smells. And that includes our mouths. Even if you brush your teeth and stay away from smelly foods, it doesn't hurt to do a quick breath check. Especially if you're meeting someone important.

5. Picked our teeth

upload.wikimedia.org

Okay, maybe this reason is just for me, but I often am conscious about the amount of plaque on my teeth, and whether or not people can see it. I often find myself scraping said plaque away. It isn't unreasonable for someone to pick their teeth after eating to make sure you don't have any leftovers in between your teeth.