How To Thank Your New Boyfriend

5 Things I Want To Thank My New Boyfriend For, Every Day

We were meant to find each other when we needed each other most.

116
Warner Bros.

My new boyfriend is one of the sweetest and most understanding people I know. We have so much in common that some days it's hard to believe that we just met a few weeks ago. I didn't think I would ever find a guy who could relate to my past while also give me a future to be excited about, but I am so grateful I did. Here are 5 things I want to thank him for, every day:

Thank you for always being there when I’m sad.

You always know how to cheer me up when I’m crying and lift my spirits when I’m second guessing myself.

Thank you for supporting me in school and life.

You make me feel like I can do anything with my life. You don’t limit me and you challenge me to become the woman I was always meant to be. College is challenging enough and you make me feel like even in the hardest year of my life, I can still knock it out of the park.

Thank you for letting me see every side of you.

Your ability to show your emotions and open up to me makes me feel like no matter what, we are able to get through any hard time together. You being vulnerable with me shows me that I am also able to open up to you myself.

Thank you for understanding that long distance doesn’t have to be a bad thing.

I know my being in school isn't easy for either of us. I appreciate you understanding that this is only a temporary situation that will bring us together in the end. Long-distance isn't always easy for the mind or body, but every time we do get to see each other, it'll bring us closer together

Thank you for being you. 

Meeting you was no coincidence. I fell in love with a guy that is open-minded, sensitive, has a great sense of humor, and knows that in the end, everything works out the way it's supposed to.

I've never felt this close to a man before. You are everything I'd wished for in a boyfriend and I want you to know that no matter what, we are both here for each other, through thick and thin.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.