1. Delete apps you don't use from your phone.Giphy
Be sure to check in Settings afterwards to see how much space you freed up.
2. Clean out your car.Giphy
Driving a clean car is the quickest way to feel like a million bucks.
3. Read the news.Giphy
Voila, you are now smart.
4. Organize your schoolwork.Giphy
You know what I'm talking about: all those graded returned homework and PowerPoint slides and old exams and printed-off Chegg problems. Get a big binder and page dividers, sort your papers by class, and put them in the binder. Revel in how organized you are.
5. Have a quiet time.Giphy
Nothing enables productivity quite as well as spending time with God first!
6. Work out.Giphy
Healthy body, healthy mind, right?
7. Make your bed and tidy your room.Giphy
8. Go through your clothes and give things away.Giphy
You'll feel 1000x lighter.
9. List your old jewelry for sale on a local BST site.Giphy
10. Do your grocery shopping.Giphy
You probably should not eat so much fast food.
11. Give yourself a pedicure.Giphy
You're worth it.
12. Do your laundry.Giphy
Once all your favorite clothes are clean and ready to go, you'll be so much more productive.
13. Tithe to your church (or favorite nonprofit.)Giphy
You know that's something you've been meaning to do.
14. Do the dishes.Giphy
A clean kitchen = a clear mind.
15. Wear a charcoal mask.Giphy
I also put coconut oil in my hair while I do this as a deep-conditioning treatment.
16. Delete old emails and texts.Giphy
If you've never tried keeping you inbox at zero, I recommend it.
17. Call your mom.Giphy
Or dad, or grandparents, or long-distance bestie.