Do you ever have those days where you're just bored out of your mind? Yeah, I see where you're coming from because I get bored too. Here is a list of things that you can do to get rid of being bored!

1. Get out of your dorm/apartment 

giphy

What are you doing just sitting there? Go out and explore your campus! You aren't paying all that money just to stay in your dorm/apartment. I'm sure you can find something fun to do while seeking new adventures.

2. Hit up some of your buds 

giphy

College is amazing because you have all your friends at a very close distance. Don't lose this opportunity to make some good memories. I love hanging out with my friends because they are so fun and make me laugh every second I'm with them. If you need some good company, I'm sure you can hit up your friends to chill.

3. The good ole' Netflix 

giphy

Honestly, just want to give a big shoutout to Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph for creating Netflix. I still wish that Blockbuster would have invested in them, but oh well. Anyways, Netflix has so many shows and movies that I'm sure you could find something to make time go by faster. I personally just finished binge-watching the "Originals" series. How was it? Amazing! I would definitely recommend!

4. Let's work on that beach bod 

giphy

Working out is a great thing to do when you're bored because when you're done you feel very satisfied! Sweat all those stresses away! Don't worry those endorphins will definitely put you in a good mood!

5. Go eat your favorite food 

giphy

Let's face it: sometimes when we're bored we go straight for the food. I think that we might as well go for our favorite types of food. I'm personally a big fan of açai bowls.

6. Read a book 

giphy

I can't tell you how much I love reading! It is one of my favorite things to do to pass time. I find books so intriguing, and I end up learning so much from them. I remember my seventh-grade teacher told me that reading books was like watching TV but in your head. This always stuck with me, and I found it fun. Not to mention, books are a great way to see different perspectives than just your own.

7. Bike like you've never biked before

giphy

If you don't have a car then this is the next best transportation a college kid can have, trust me. Just imagine, the air flowing through your air while you take a deep breath of fresh air, I mean doesn't that sounds great?

8. Don't worry about it. Just Youtube it! 

giphy

You would be surprised at how many hours you can spend on Youtube. If I'm not careful I definitely can go the whole day watching "America's Got Talent." Since Youtube is another platform for watching videos, it can also be considered as another Netflix.

9. Clean your room

giphy

This might not sound like the most fun thing in the world, but it will definitely help in the near future when you're looking for your cute top to go out in. Also, having a clean room can improve with productivity. When I find myself being bored I clean my room and thank myself for it because it helps me stay organized.

10.  Jam out to your favorite songs

giphy

Who says you have to go out to dance to some great music? Turn on your favorite songs and go wild with it. It can eventually turn into a mini work out session due to all the jumping and movement. However, if you decide on slow jams then that's okay. You do you and just have fun!

I hope that when you find yourself being bored you can get ideas from this article. Have a great — and eventful — rest of your day.