Things To Do Before Hitting 30 With My Best Friend

15 Things My Best Friend And I Want To Do Before Turning 30

My best friend and I have a lot in common. Our similar characteristics led us to make a list of all the things we want to do together before turning 30. And our most important one on our to-do list: living together. Since I'm an only child, and she's like a sister to me, it'd be wonderful to live and have fun together.

60
Pexels/best friends/rawpixel.com
https://www.pexels.com/photo/casual-cliffs-enjoyment-environment-590510/

1. Go to Coachella

CoechellaInstagram/coechella/rmfashionbook

Eat all the food ("I'm full, and yet I know if I stop eating this, I'll regret it."), go to art exhibits, watch the fireworks and best of all, go to the music festivals. Just all the things we do on a regular basis but on a more extravagant scale.

2. Skydiving

SkydivingInstagram/skydiving/philsal87

Even though we are both slightly afraid of heights, we want to try something new and exciting. And what's more exciting that jumping thousands of feet from the sky?

3. Scuba diving

Scuba diving

Scuba diving has been on our bucket list forever, and we want to do it at least 10 times before turning 30. We both love marine life, so scuba diving in coral reefs would be a beautiful experience.

4. Backpacking through Europe

Edinburgh castle

Germany, Italy, Greece, Switzerland……… I've been to Europe before when I was younger but never visited other countries except Scotland and UK. My best friend loves Europe so we both want to go there for at least a month.

5. Road trip

Friends set

We both love "Friends" so we're gonna go to New York on a road trip and visit all the filming locations of the show.

6. Cruise

Cruise

For the past two years, we've been planning to go on a cruise to the Bahamas and Hawaii once we grow older and finally, our dream can come true before we hit 30.

7. Go to a concert

Concert

We love music and always wanted to see our favorite artists but never went to concert simply because of time and money reasons. Once we start a job, we can make time and spend how much ever money we want on concerts.

8. Burying a time capsule

Time capsuleInstagram/timecapsule/jebbglass

We want to bury a time capsule and plan to take it out again after 20 years. That's if we don't forget we ever buried one and leave there for years to be found by someone else.

9. Meet our favorite singers and actors

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello

Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Camila Cabello, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Nina Dobrev…….. It's everyone's dream to meet their favorite artists including ours.

10. Adopt puppies together

Puppies

We both want to get pets, and what's better than adopting puppies? Yeah, we'll have to pick up their poop and spend a lot of money for taking care of them, but it'll be worth it.

11. Go on a hot air balloon

Hot air balloon

Being on a hot air balloon gives us a great view, and we're all for pretty landscapes.

12. Live together

Friends

We're never gonna get married so what's better than to move in with the person who knows you best? It'd be the best experience in the world. Who's a better person than a best friend to talk to at 3 a.m. and stuff your face with junk food when you're feeling stressed?

13. Swim with dolphins

Dolphins

Dolphins are some of the most cutest marine animals in the world, and it'd be great to swim with them. We've never seen a dolphin before, but we heard that they're gentle and friendly.

14. Go to the Palace of Versailles

Palace of Versailles

We took French in school so we learned a little about the palace so we were fascinated by everything that is in it, like the Hall of Mirrors. It'll also be a great way to explore French culture firsthand.

15. Visit the set of "Harry Potter"

Harry Potter set

Obviously, since I'm a huge Potterhead, I got my friend addicted to it. It would be the best thing in the world to go to the place where they filmed the outstanding movies.