Things Only Book Lovers Who've Said 'Just One More Page' Get

19 Things Only True Bibliophiles Who Have Said 'Just One More Chapter' Will Understand

Reading is one of the most beautiful pastimes.

111

Reading is one of the most beautiful pastimes. You can live a thousand lives, in a thousand different places and meet a thousand different people within the pages of a book. However, there are many things that comprise the experience of being a book lover. Many of us have encountered these scenarios multiple times.

1. When people don't understand why you find reading so enjoyable.

2. Reading before bed and promising yourself to read only one more chapter, but suddenly its 3 a.m.

3. The. Smell. Of. Books.

4. Rereading your favorite childhood books when you're stressed because it's the best form of comfort media.

5. You could spend the rest of your life in a bookstore.

6. The moment when things start to make sense.

7. Your parents asking where all your money went.

8. When your favorite character dies.

9. You fall head over heels for a fictional boy/girl.

10. You are actually very low maintenance.

11. The feeling you get when you finish an amazing book.

12. When someone tells you to get your nose out of a book.

13. You hate when people interrupt your reading.

14. When your friends don't like reading.

15. When the next book in the series does not come out until next year.

16. Finishing an epic book and then entering a reading slump because you can't find anything to pull yourself out of that void.

17. When you realize the profound impact that a certain book has had on your life.

18. You can easily read a book, or two, or three in one day.

19. Nothing will ever change the love you have for reading books.