11 Necessities Every Girl Needs To Have In Her Car

These are the necessities.

91

Most people spend a lot of time in their car getting from destination to destination. As well as doing a lot of things in one day. There are always things happening on a given day. So why not be prepared for any type of situation in order to not be caught in an uncomfortable situation.

1. Deodorant/perfume

I cannot stress this enough, in Florida especially, it gets so hot and sweating is a thing. Just to be able to reapply throughout the day is always a good thing. And to freshen up you can just give a quick spritz!

2. Pads/tampons

I mean this is pretty self-explanatory!

3. A bathing suit

It's Florida, there may be an impromptu beach day with friends that you didn't plan for. Or a pool day or a boat day. Better to be safe than sorry. Even in any other state you just never know, a lake day or going tubing in the river or going to the pool. It's always good to have one.

4. Pen/pencil

Being in college, sometimes you don't have one, it happens. But if you have one in your car then you're good to go if you commute to campus.

5. Pair of shoes.

If they break or get wet or any other worst-case scenario, then having a back-up is always good. you will be so thankful to have a pair in your trunk if you are nowhere near home or a store.

6. Phone charger

People are always using their phone, to text or listen to music and we all know that moment when our phone battery is at 10% and we don't have a charger. It's the most depressing thing.

7. A brush

You never know when you will need it, and if you are at the beach or the pool your hair will most likely get tangled and look crazy so being able to brush it out is actually a really great feeling.

8. Reusable water bottle

If you have a long day of classes or just a long day in general, you can go to a water fountain and fill up your bottle instead of spending 2-4 dollars on a bottle of water.

9. Earring backs.

Earring backs always fall out, I can't name the number of times that I have lost an earring because of it or had to take it out because the backing fell off. Having a little container or bag of them in your car could save your life, or putting them in your purse if you aren't going to be around your car.

10. Cash

It's always good to have a 20 or something in your glove box, because let's say you forget your wallet somewhere or lose it, at least you will have a little cash to be able to put gas, get food or any other thing you would need.

11. A sweater

Going to a restaurant, in class, at the doctor's, or at work, it's probably gonna be cold, and it's miserable when you are cold and probably won't get any warmer.

These are things that I have found to be useful to have in my car, these are suggestions for you too, change or alter as needed to fit your life better.